Smokey and the Bandit Quotes Needed!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Okay, I am back.

"What we are dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law."

"There's no way you came from my loins. When I get home, I'm gonna slap your mama in the face."

"If you are gonna hang out in a place like this, put a badge on your didey."

"...And don't go home. And don't go to eat. And don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look good on my hiway. Now you can think about it, but don't do it."

Junior: "My hat blew off, Daddy."
Justice: "I hope your GD head was in it!"

"What the he!! is this world coming to?"

I have to get a job... :)

Dang 4X4, chill out. It is obvious you haven't been on the boards long enough to get to know us. Most of us are pretty cool and helpful, if it is something we know about.

Hey Dun - my very first date was to see Dr. Z. Boy was I nervous. Must have impressed the girl - she never did marry!!

jw":2wmehtws said:
Dang 4X4, chill out. It is obvious you haven't been on the boards long enough to get to know us. Most of us are pretty cool and helpful, if it is something we know about.

Hey Dun - my very first date was to see Dr. Z. Boy was I nervous. Must have impressed the girl - she never did marry!!

I'm chillied! Don't you see the laughing faces! It's cool.

Look at that big ugly alligator daddy!
That reminds me to call your mamma tonight.

JWB

::::: There is no way, NO way that you came from my loins. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth.:::::

:lol:

teletigger":3u8pcca3 said:
Notice the lack of burno? Must have his own little deal going somewhere else. ;-)
regards

He prolly read this thread and decided to get out the ole CB radio. He's prolly trying it out right now trying to find some "good buddies, 10-4"

Maybe even teared up thinking of the old, "Breaker one nine came a voice on the air, Just one word of thanks, from Momma Teddy Bear"

Anyone got a guess what Caustic's handle was, back in the 70's?

backhoeboogie":110gpfoa said:
teletigger":110gpfoa said:
Notice the lack of burno? Must have his own little deal going somewhere else. ;-)
regards

He prolly read this thread and decided to get out the ole CB radio. He's prolly trying it out right now trying to find some "good buddies, 10-4"

Maybe even teared up thinking of the old, "Breaker one nine came a voice on the air, Just one word of thanks, from Momma Teddy Bear"

Anyone got a guess what Caustic's handle was, back in the 70's?

Pig Pen???? Or was it Love Machine???? (a little Convoy movie for ya)

4x4dually":1navb7tx said:
I can quote almost the entire movie......I want the actual audio from it and I don't have any way to record from the audio....well...I guess I can set up a bunch of computer crap and probably do it...actually...I have the 3 DVD set of all the S&B movies I, II, and III. I want to find it without doing all that. Surely someone has them out there.

cocky

so you want other people to do your work for you...?!?

not sure if you have an HMV or Virgin record store near you, or if they are only here in England but someone there should be able to help you out, with the audio side. Or go to an old book store, they sometimes carry books on film scores, or could advice you on where you might find one. I have a few books on film scores but none on S&B never seen the films.

Lammie":sotxmvah said:
The only Burt reynolds movie I can think of is Hooper, which was funny. You would think that this site would be a varitable cornucopia of Smokey quotes! A plethora! A booty load! :D

Minored in English. Don't get to use it much. :|

Lammie that was a bit of rodomontade of you ;-)

cocky

so you want other people to do your work for you...?!?[/quote]

Ah.....ya...that would be nice!!! :D Actually, I was just fishing for folks that already had the files on their computer and wouldn't mind forwarding them to me....like I said before, no since in going to all that trouble if someone can just attach and send them, right?!?!?!?!?! :)

It looks like I'm on my own anyway.....

http://www.possumspeckerband.com

Miss Daisy":2drd0kn7 said:
cocky

so you want other people to do your work for you...?!?

Ah.....ya...that would be nice!!! :D Actually, I was just fishing for folks that already had the files on their computer and wouldn't mind forwarding them to me....like I said before, no since in going to all that trouble if someone can just attach and send them, right?!?!?!?!?! :)

It looks like I'm on my own anyway.....

http://www.possumspeckerband.com

teletigger wrote:
J.W.B.
Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher/parasite
Mulhall, OK

regards

Alright. I'm done here. Never mind.

Good job teletigger - you found the magic word!

teletigger":1eser0ql said:
4x4dually":1eser0ql said:
teletigger":1eser0ql said:
J.W.B.
Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher/parasite
Mulhall, OK
:D :D
regards

Alright. I'm done here. Never mind.

Jeepers...If sherriff Bufford T. Justice was so thin skinned, he wouldn't of lasted one episode. :D Lighten up a bit there son :)
regards

"What we are dealin' with here...is a complete lack of respect for the law."

Heritage_Farmboy":1v101hr1 said:
4x4dually":1v101hr1 said:
Miss Daisy":1v101hr1 said:
4x4dually":1v101hr1 said:
"What we are dealin' with here...is a complete lack of respect for the law."

or for you

Ya. Folks here are just like my buddies....a bunch of smart a**es.

did you just call the woman a smart@ss?

NO. I was agreeing with Miss Daisy that there are a bunch of those in this link. No 'constuctive' comments have been posted yet, just a bunch of time consuming junk. Usually, when I read a link, if I can offer something, I'll post. If I have nothing constructive to say, I won't waste everyone's time sending an update to the fifty people on the message list so they can double click the email notification to go to the pages and read something like....your just lazy...or something stupid like that. I'm anything but lazy. If I had free time to work on this deal, I'd do it myself. Does this make sense or am I just completely off balance here? It is hard to read emotion on email, but I'm the easiest person in the world to get a long with and I hardly ever get mad at anyone. Really. But the only thing I've gotten so far on the Cattle Forum is a bunch of crap. Not many smiley faces here, just a bunch of abuse! :)

Latest posts