Smokey and the Bandit Quotes Needed!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

4x4dually

Reaction score
Please help me out if you can!!!

I'm building a list of Sheriff Bufford T. Justice quotes from the movie Smokey and the Bandit for my band website (see the webpage below for info). So far I have a few, and was just wondering if any of you out there have any more.

Thanks for helping me out! I can't seem to find any more on the internet.

http://www.possumspeckerband.com/bandname.htm

JWB

teletigger":2iqd889z said:
Carry on. You're going to make Burno a rich man. A bit less after he forks out my 10%. Well I mentioned him first :p
regards

You know....I've read your message three or four times...and thought....and I really have no clue what you are talking about. Care to elaborate a little?

L I B. I guess you learn something every day. I can't beleive no one has any wave files for me! What the hay? Hook a brother up! At least come to one of our shows if you are close! :D

4x4dually":3oztxtlh said:

I'm building a list of Sheriff Bufford T. Justice quotes from the movie Smokey and the Bandit for my band website (see the webpage below for info). So far I have a few, and was just wondering if any of you out there have any more.

JWB

What makes you think anyone on this forum has even seen Smokey and the Bandit? :p

Don't mean to sound like a smart alec, well, not totally, but why don't you just rent the movies and copy the lines?

I can quote almost the entire movie......I want the actual audio from it and I don't have any way to record from the audio....well...I guess I can set up a bunch of computer crap and probably do it...actually...I have the 3 DVD set of all the S&B movies I, II, and III. I want to find it without doing all that. Surely someone has them out there.

Lets see, this is a cattle board. Someone on here could answer most any question about cattle or most anything about farming in general. I'm afraid your looking in the wrong place for someone that has wave files to Smokey and the bandit. I cuold be wrong, we do have a couple that are really into Chuck Norris or somebody like that. Good Luck.

I didn;t know there was more then one smokey and the bandit movie

dun

I don't know how many songs it sold. But that movie sold a whole bunch of Trans-Ams.

4x4dually":jetp6i3p said:

JWB

I guess I'm a little confused here, because I'm at a loss at to what Sheriff Buford T. Justice's quotes have to do with the audio - the primary part of that being 'East Bound and Down' which was performed by Jerry Reed. I'm thinking if you hit Audiogalaxy you can download the song and do what ever it is you're trying to do.

msscamp":o37jc0ut said:
dun":o37jc0ut said:
I didn;t know there was more then one smokey and the bandit movie

dun

Dang Dun, you have to get out more! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last movie I saw was Turner and Hooch, the last one before that was Dr. Zhivago, both when they were first released. Not much of a movie buff.
Didn;t even see smokey and the bandit

dun

Beefy":2rp5z0nh said:
it has a bassett hound in it.

Must be a good movie then. This fall when things slow down and I have the time to mess with it I'll probably get another Bassett. Our old girl died 3 years ago and I still miss that dog. Best follow along chum type dog I ever had.

dun

my next dog will probably be a bassett hound. I might name him "Rastas"

I realize this is a 'cattle' board and I also realize the other one I subscribe to is a 'diesel' board, but you never know what you are gonna find....so knowing this info....it was worth a try which yielded a big fat ZERO! I figured country folk would be more into movies like that than the citified folks I work with. So, I figured some of you might have something on your computers. If you want some, get 'em of my website.

We play East Bound and Down all the time, we just get a kick out of Bufford's quotes and throw them into the act here and there. Are crowd really gets a kick out of it. No one says them like him.

"Get me a Diablo sandwich and a Dr. Pepper and make it snappy, I'm in a God Dang hurry"

Thanks again.....for nothin'!!! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

http://www.possumspeckerband.com

I will admit, I've had the pleasure of meeting Jerry Reed, on several occaisions.One quote I do remember is Burt Reynolds saying he only took his hat off for one thing, and Jackie Gleason saying "I'm gonna BBQ your A$$.

The only Burt reynolds movie I can think of is Hooper, which was funny. You would think that this site would be a varitable cornucopia of Smokey quotes! A plethora! A booty load! :D

Minored in English. Don't get to use it much. :|

Latest posts