Smokey and the Bandit Quotes Needed!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

4x4dually":24xd4l0k said:
NO. I was agreeing with Miss Daisy that there are a bunch of those in this link. No 'constuctive' comments have been posted yet, just a bunch of time consuming junk. Usually, when I read a link, if I can offer something, I'll post. If I have nothing constructive to say, I won't waste everyone's time sending an update to the fifty people on the message list so they can double click the email notification to go to the pages and read something like....your just lazy...or something stupid like that. I'm anything but lazy. If I had free time to work on this deal, I'd do it myself. Does this make sense or am I just completely off balance here? It is hard to read emotion on email, but I'm the easiest person in the world to get a long with and I hardly ever get mad at anyone. Really. But the only thing I've gotten so far on the Cattle Forum is a bunch of crap. Not many smiley faces here, just a bunch of abuse! :)

I don't think you realized the can you just opened here. :devil2: Sorry sonny, I wasn't calling names to my friends on the board. I was implying my complete lack of respect for you and your "work" ethic.

Hey 4x4. Don't sweat it, buddy. I've reread this thread twice now and I still can't figure out why people are so upset with you. Yes, this is a cattle forum, but you started this thread in the Everything Else Board which last time I looked was for...uh...everything else!

Apparently there isn't anyone here that shares your interest in Smokey and the Bandit. Most people here are willing to help if they know something about the topic. Others are, as you said, smart a$$es who just can't help it, I guess. Others might just be having a bad day and say something they really didn't mean. I can't count the number of times I've been guilty of that myself.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Stick around and have some fun. You'll learn soon enough who is willing to help, who's willing to have a little fun, and who to ignore. ;-) ;-)

Latest posts