Sky's Christmas dinner contributions

Help Support CattleToday:

That sure looks good. I bet after the colonoscopy and you are cleaned out good, you will finish off the leftovers. Those coated pecans I can taste from here.

IMG-20181224-211919909.jpg

jltrent":257b165z said:
That sure looks good. I bet after the colonoscopy and you are cleaned out good, you will finish off the leftovers. Those coated pecans I can taste from here.

IMG-20181224-211919909.jpg

:lol2: pecans were soaked in whiskey 3 days then we're frosted in confectionery sugar Icing made from the whiskey called drunken pecans

skyhightree1":2sklsoy7 said:
kenny thomas":2sklsoy7 said:
What did you do to get punished bad enough to have a colonoscopy the day after Christmas?

That's my punishment for not going sooner :lol2:
I will tell you something from experience and for once you had better pay attention. When they tell you that you need to take better care of your colon you had better pay attention. When they talk about removing a section of colon and you having to wear a colostomy bag, pay attention. When they say a few years later every part of your stomach hurts from scar tissue from all the surgeries, pay attention.
Guess by now you realize I didn't pay attention.
Hope you have better luck and pay attention.

kenny thomas":1ch17bp7 said:
skyhightree1":1ch17bp7 said:
kenny thomas":1ch17bp7 said:
What did you do to get punished bad enough to have a colonoscopy the day after Christmas?

That's my punishment for not going sooner :lol2:
I will tell you something from experience and for once you had better pay attention. When they tell you that you need to take better care of your colon you had better pay attention. When they talk about removing a section of colon and you having to wear a colostomy bag, pay attention. When they say a few years later every part of your stomach hurts from scar tissue from all the surgeries, pay attention.
Guess by now you realize I didn't pay attention.
Hope you have better luck and pay attention.

Definitely paying attention for sure this gut stuff is no joke told me see you in 5 years said no sir next year my dad had colon cancer they removed 12" of his

Yep, I had 12" removed. Thought I would stack hay a couple weeks later and tore it apart. Next surgery was the bag. Lucky 8 months later it was reversed. Healed decent. Next year a hernia came out at one of the surgery scars. When getting it fixed I had a heart attack and died in the recovery room.
For several years they told me to pay attention. I am finally convinced I should.

kenny thomas":37gsqww1 said:
Yep, I had 12" removed. Thought I would stack hay a couple weeks later and tore it apart. Next surgery was the bag. Lucky 8 months later it was reversed. Healed decent. Next year a hernia came out at one of the surgery scars. When getting it fixed I had a heart attack and died in the recovery room.
For several years they told me to pay attention. I am finally convinced I should.

I remember the heart attack. Glad it worked out for you. When recovering from gall bladder surgery it bothered me sitting there all day but learned they said it for a reason.

kenny thomas":2tkl9tyr said:

I remember when you had that done..as that had to be rough and probably lucky to have made it.

Latest posts