Since I'm dredging up old photos

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
family-pic.jpg

family-pic2.jpg

Jogeephus":cd05fzzn said:
Dun, I assume that is your sister. She ain't hard to look at. She's beautiful. :tiphat:
Yup, sister. I'm also not the one in the priest suit or the ground pounder uniform

dun":rnlr3waf said:
Jogeephus":rnlr3waf said:
I think you look like your mother.
She NEVER looked as dorky as I did in that picture

:lol2: :lol2: Nah, you have her nose and her eyes. Can't tell much about the mouth with the $hit eating grin on your face though. :lol2: :hide:

3waycross":1mfwstu0 said:
So you are the youngest?
Yup, one of those surprises. My oldest brother was kind of a surprise too, he ws born 4 months premature, at least based on their wedding date he was.

dun":3uprv49h said:
3waycross":3uprv49h said:
So you are the youngest?
Yup, one of those surprises. My oldest brother was kind of a surprise too, he ws born 4 months premature, at least based on their wedding date he was.

There were a lot of premies back then :lol2:

3waycross":149c9zns said:
dun":149c9zns said:
3waycross":149c9zns said:
So you are the youngest?

There were a lot of premies back then :lol2:
Tell me about it. Just amazing.

Love these pictures!!

An old friend of ours likes to say "The first baby comes along anytime, you never know how long it will take. Every one after the 1st one always takes 9 months."

I have an aunt that was a surprise, she came along 14 years after my dad. Grandma thought she was going through "the change".....apparently not! LOL

Katherine

Bigfoot":z2d6bv63 said:
I have nieces and nephews older than I am.

Not uncommon in my generation at all.
Families had lots of kids and the oldest were having kids while younger brothers and sisters were not even born.
Mom's family there were eight that survived with her being the youngest. I had first cousins older than my mom.
On the wife's dads side there were 12 that survived.

Caustic Burno":3j3wyljl said:
Bigfoot":3j3wyljl said:
I have nieces and nephews older than I am.

Not uncommon in my generation at all.
Families had lots of kids and the oldest were having kids while younger brothers and sisters were not even born.
Mom's family there were eight that survived with her being the youngest. I had first cousins older than my mom.
On the wife's dads side there were 12 that survived.

CB they had to keep the labor supply built up. ;-)

Latest posts