Simmentals.....

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasSimmentals

Reaction score
Just some of our Simmentals.....What do ya think????
Simmental Bull. . . . . . . . . .
Cows_003.jpg

Cows, Heifers, and calves.............vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
buck_061.jpg

Copy_of_buck_046.jpg

buck_047.jpg

buck_041.jpg

buck_029.jpg

buck_037.jpg

buck_031.jpg

cowwwwws_10_.jpg

cowwwwws_12_.jpg

cowwwwws_13_.jpg

Confirmation_ohter_022.jpg

brenham_cows_035.jpg

My Cow Dog -- "Cook"
brenham_cows_059.jpg

*Most are CharolaisXSimmental or BrahmanXSimmental*

That is a mice looking bull lots of msucle mass. Looks like you crossed him with some bramah to get them ears on them other pictures. Nice lookign calves and bull.

that aint your average run of the mill simmental,, ill wager you got off that wallet for that one.. all i can say is..... dam... he's a fleckvieh, is that some of buzzard hollow genetics?

thats 1 heck of a muscled up simmy bull.you can tell he would throw some nice calves.an you have a bunch of nice looking cows an calves.

wow!! thats a thick bull. I like the looks of your cattle. whats the BW on the calves he throws?

Yes he seems to be a VERY GOOD bull....with some VERY NICE calves......I would have to GUESS that the birth weights are around 100lbs. But I don't really know that for sure....I tryed to pick one up and had a hard time lifting the little bugger. No it is not Buzzard Hallow genetics.....we did not even pay that much for him......I think about $2,000 for him. We have had him for just over a year now and he has had everyone of our cows bred with calves on the ground. I am very immpressed with him. :D

TexasSimmentals":2lngf02w said:
Yes he seems to be a VERY GOOD bull....with some VERY NICE calves......I would have to GUESS that the birth weights are around 100lbs. But I don't really know that for sure....I tryed to pick one up and had a hard time lifting the little bugger. No it is not Buzzard Hallow genetics.....we did not even pay that much for him......
  • >>I think about $2,000<<
for him. We have had him for just over a year now and he has had everyone of our cows bred with calves on the ground. I am very immpressed with him. :D
good price, for a bull like that id wear my tire's out trying to find one of that quality around here

Those are some interesting simmentals. I have recently started into cattle and have a 8 month red simmy heifer, and a 3 month black simmy/holstein heifer. I would love to get some painted/Fleckveih(sp?) calves out of them. Who is your bull/cows out of. I would love to get some info. I really like the looks of your herd. That is one muscular bull!

Woah loosk like a lot of picture were aded or else i missed a lot of them. Those are some nice looking cows and calves. When i psoted there were only 4 pictures so really there isn't much bramah influence in your heard whether that is good or bad. I based the ear comment on pictures 3 and 4. I like the looks of the last picture and there are a lot of nice looking calves.

Those are some good looking cows. Looks like that little red and white one was moving when you were trying to paint that spot over it's eye!
That bull sure makes some pretty calves. They are big!
Chuckie

yall did not sleep through any photos......I was searching threw my computer's files and found some more to share......those pics where from a while ago so this weekend I will get some more updated pics.

ooooh that bull looks nice! we have one simmental cow in our herd of limos and she is by far the sweetest and my personal favorite. she looks sort of dairy next to the limos, but my, her calves are nice.

hay i m from croatia and this is my bull,hi is one years old.600 kg,name-bamby
IMG_1041.jpg

mihajlo[u:2gumb1l3 said:
":2gumb1l3]hay i m from croatia [/u]and this is my bull,hi is one years old.600 kg,name-bamby
IMG_1041.jpg
is that in texas :p that bull looks like one from the past.... thanks for the picture

Mihajlo,
That is a big bull. (1323 lbs) He is lean, and still carrying a lot of weight for his age. We have breeder sales here, and the bulls are really fattened up, and still, they do not reach the weight of your bull at one year old. He ought to have some big calves. I think he will make you a fine bull and put plenty of meat on the table. He looks good natured too.

I am also interested in the stone houses behind the bull. They are beautiful and would cost a large fortune to build here.
How I wish I had that house, here. How old is that house? Here, a very old house is 200 years old and is very expensive if taken care of. But they cannot be taken care of as easily, since they are made of wood. Your house looks as if Mother Nature could not move it. I can see purple, blue, pink, and white flowers planted around it, and trellises. Want to trade houses??????
Sorry for the interest in the house on a cattle forum.
You have such a beautiful place and a beautiful view.
Chuckie

Are you sure they are Simmentals.......They are not black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts