Some might have seen my post the other day about a newborn calf (born Mar 4th) having nursing issues but looked healthy. Well yesterday she started to look sick so we decided to pull her from mom since that wasn't working anyways. Took her temp and it was 104. Looked a little dehydrated but not bad. Still alert. Navel looked good, not really scouring but stool was loosing that evening compared to that morning. We have her penicillian, iv fluids, and she drank about a pint. This morning she looked a bit better and drank 2 pints. By afternoon she looked worse again. I picked up stuff from the vet this afternoon: Nuflor, Electrolytes, and Dexamethasone/B12 injection. Got home just now and thought calf was dead but isn't. Breathing now sounds labored and won't hold head up or keep eyes open. Gave her the injections and fluids but wondering if theres a point to keep going with how she is now. Anyone have luck bringing one back from being so far gone? Will tube her soon if she's still alive. First calf of the season and a really nice one too.