Show Heifer Prospect

Help Support CattleToday:

Cowboy 2.0

Reaction score
DOB 2-20-07

What do you think?

IMG_0205.jpg

i would like to see a better top. looks like she breaks at the shoulders, needs a cleaner front

Well since she is a gert, I wouldn't expect her to have a very clean front end.

I don't know a whole lot about Gerts. But I do like her. She seems to have a decent amount of muscle, good bone under her, and pretty deep through the rib.On top of that, it looks like she will be fairly good sized cow. I would like to see a picture of her w/ her head up and it would pobably make it easier to tell about her topline. :D

Colorado2008":kvcv03vg said:
I don't know a whole lot about Gerts. But I do like her. She seems to have a decent amount of muscle, good bone under her, and pretty deep through the rib.On top of that, it looks like she will be fairly good sized cow. I would like to see a picture of her w/ her head up and it would pobably make it easier to tell about her topline. :D

Yea, she wasn't wanting to coperate and it was trying to rain so I took what I could get. If it ever stops raining I will try to get a better pic.

Cowboy 2.0":2lxsm159 said:
Well since she is a gert, I wouldn't expect her to have a very clean front end.
o ok she looks like she could finish out pretty good. she does have good muscle. will make a good cow

I don't think she's perfect, but she worth feeding out. Kind of hard to really get a feel as the picture isn't the best (as you mentioned).

For a Gert she dosen't look that bad. She should placed in the top end. At what I'v seen at the major shows shes got what it takes, I'd give her a chance. GOOD LUCK. ;-)

I am terrible at picking cows with ear, but my first glance at her I like her. She seems deep, with lots of volume and looks pretty powerful.

You guys raise her or one you are buying?

Latest posts