Should I Stay Or Leave

Help Support CattleToday:

Should I Stay Or Leave?

• Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If standing up for what you believe in is "following the crowd" then so be it. I was in Viet Nam and I know what a lyin turd Kerry is so unless you have been there don't put me down for my believes.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":16pn0pmq said:
If standing up for what you believe in is "following the crowd" then so be it. I was in Viet Nam and I know what a lyin turd Kerry is so unless you have been there don't put me down for my believes.

Dam'n, I'm liking this guy better all the time. I'm thinking with some help from the good cattlemen/gals on here he will succeed with the cattle.

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":yeo6kq3t said:

Sorry to hear you were over there. You didnt happen to see Bush while you were over there, did ya? At least Kerry didnt run away from his duty. He did his time and then came back and spoke out against something he thought was wrong. It's not like he went and joined the National Guard and kept getting deferrments every time his number came up to go to Vietnam. Just like Vnam, Bush is all for this war also, as long as him or noone in his family has to do the fighting or be put in dangerous situations.

Oh, and it's o k for you to call me names and put me down for my beliefs, but I cant respond to you doing it first? Come on down to Corsicana, you'll fit right in there!

Eric, when did I call you any names ? And I respect your beliefs,just respect mine. Oh and by the way, no I didn't see Bush when I was in the Nam. Also didn't see that chicken s--t Kerry either. He was back home safe with his 3 purple hearts sleepin with the hippies and being a anti war guru.

Mahoney...maybe I misinterpeted your post earlier...I see now that maybe you were talking about GP and Kerry! Sorry if I jumped to conclusions! It just seems that I get lumped into GP's posts most of the time because we are the most vocal Kerry proponents.
Actually, I am not as much a Kerry proponent, as much as I am a Bush opponent. I really wish we had a decent 3rd choice. I am not sure where in the world GP comes up with some of the off the wall stuff he comes in with, but I hate being tied to his thoughts.He seems to hate Bush just because....well, I don't believe he has actually given any reasons for being against Bush! I have my own reasons for being against the man, and I have stated them several times. I usually avoid the namecalling trash and respect others opinions and hope they respect mine.

Welcome to the board, and if I jumped to conclusions mistakenly, I surely apoligize.

eric":198icd21 said:
It just seems that I get lumped into GP's posts most of the time.........I am not sure where in the world GP comes up with some of the off the wall stuff he comes in with, but I hate being tied to his thoughts.
You're absolutely correct, Eric. You do get lumped in with him and its really not right. I strongly disagree with your politics, but to accuse you of being anything like GP is just plain wrong! I've probably done more than my share of it and that makes me wrong for doing it!

That said, the subject of you being tied to GP is worthy of a separate Topic! :D

Forgive me Macon! I just couldn't resist digging this one back up to go along with LA's thread on the Breeds Board about baseball fan, aka greenpasture78, aka Oregonian, aka.......

Just goes to show that it doesn't matter how the vote goes anyway. He started the poll last time and still didn't abide by the results. Anyway, a lot of things have changed since this thread was alive. No politics allowed anymore, so please don't let this start anything that will get any of us in trouble. I just wanted some of the new users to see it.

Remember:NO POLITICS! Sorry again, Macon. ;-)

A very wise man once said...Can't we just get along together?... actually he wasnt that darn wise, I think it was Rodney King, after he got his drunk, PCP hopped up *ss beat by the LAPD and before he got his millions for doing so.

Here is my take on it, I say most folks here are right, imature kids enjoy the attention, whether it be negative OR positive, no doubt GP is loving every minute of this debate.

BUT you have missed the important issue here, like him or not, GWB is our President, our leader, essentially the leader of the free world. If you don't like him, well, thats really a shame. You are allowed to not like him, after all, thats what is so great about America.

But, as our leader he deserves your support if not your respect. If you chose to do nothing but belittle him in anyway you can, you are then no better then these people in the world that want to see America destroyed, and you are actually reinforcing and helping them to do it. Making it easier for them to work their evil by denouncing our leader(s). Think about it.

As an example, I would not in a million years vote for Kerry, or his croonies, and Edwards is a NC Native, (we really know him here!) But had he been elected, I would stand and support him as well. To do so is not supporting an individual man, but you and your country. To denounce him is to denounce your country! That puts you in the same bed as all those that do the same, so you have new friends in North Korea, Iraq, Iran, etc.

I can't ever remember reading about having a perfect President here in the USA, never, ever!

My real problem with Kerry is that he refered to Vietnam Vets as criminals.
I barely missed Viet nam by 2 years, but my older brothers did not miss that hell. My uncle did not miss it either, and he paid the ultimate price for it, (you can find his name on panel number 18, line 6 down from the top).

What kind of man would do that? But if he became our president I would try and find a way to forgive his mistakes,support him, help those leaders that could guide him in a positive way. Just as we have to pray that they do the same for OUR President GB! If you can do that, you then show your maturity, and wisdom.

Think about it, don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution!

Another observation, several statement were made about George sponging off of his father..........isn't that what family is about, father trying to help son? Would you rather he sponged off the the tax payers for his college tuition and businesses, failed or successful?

Stop whining, it's not very becoming........please.

The only wining that should be done, should be with some nice mellow cheese, and crackers, maybe a bit of fruit to add to the flavors.

Ok, the soap box I am on can't take it anymore.. so I shall hop off.........for now :cboy:

By the way, lest we lose our heads and forget what this site is about, that is to share information and educate ourselves regarding our chosen field, (cattle producing).

I prefer not to get goaded into debating wether or not our leaders are good men or not.

I don't really think our cattle care! They just want to be treated with respect. It's odd that we are willing to treat our cattle with greater respect then some of us do our leaders? :cboy:

The problem child was eradicated, in the pe-dawn hours, of Mar. 18 2005.We'll see if he comes back...he obviously had way to much time on his hands.But I can tell you from his last post, which was removed he got very brazen with threats and started talking about the "Patriot Act' and anyone posting against him would be subject to FBI visits and all kinds of other BS.He was making too many threats that could have impacted all of us. Lets just get to business as usual. The heckler is history.

wow! i can hardly believe that 5 pgs was dedicated to this. ya'll had some pretty strong opinions on gp. i'm not going to offer any cuz i know nothing about it. well, i might offer something. i'm going to agree with some of the earlier posts about gp wanting attention. he needs to grow up and fast. i'm younger than him and i'd like to think i'm way more mature than he is. i didn't read any of his earlier posts (gp's), but he is entitled to his own opinions just like the rest of us, again like others have mentioned.

Latest posts