Sheez it's cold

Help Support CattleToday:

It's being rumored we could actually have a little flurry come Sunday-Monday. This hasn't occurred since 1977 when I was a little tike on my way to school. As if the hurricanes hadn't done enough to our precious crops, a little freeze comes along to get the balance.

Last night was a heat wave, only 25 instead of single digits. Sun-Mon they're not talking about any snow, just highs around freezing. But it is winter, so what else you'ld be expected. Worked on fence all day yesterday and it was almost balmy............. for the middle of Dec.

dun

Beefy":1lqrczo2 said:
supposedly it may snow here sunday. yay. *sarcasm*

that's what I seen also snow in N. E. Georgia To cold to even go hunten.. The one thing I don'tunderstand is all the yankees moven south then they say they like the cold ...Why are they moven suth then??? :D

Yankee here.. moved south because I couldn't STAND the cold! I don't know of anyone that's moved here that misses that nasty stuff.

Texan turned Yankee, according to my brother. Cold and snow takes some gettin' used to but can be dealt with. Ice, now that is a pain in the behind...literally :roll: :roll:

Latest posts