Seller wants more money

Help Support CattleToday:

I could of made clearer I guess. It was 1025.00 for both of them together, I gave him 925.00 we had a deal on some tires that made the 100 buck difference. I don't know where you guys buy and sell but $1.30 for 6 month brown heifers is a good fair price to me. These are woods cows not the prettiest or cutest or best looking but the toughest. The last calf I raised from one of his cows weaned itself. these aint gona bring top dollar at the sale so I think 1.30 was fair he thinks could of got 1.60 at the sale and I don't think he could.

Will see about getting some pics, the only thing to complain about with "wilder" cattle like the few I got are how skiddish they are, you aint gona get too close to them.

Jackson":3kb0w240 said:
Will see about getting some pics, the only thing to complain about with "wilder" cattle like the few I got are how skiddish they are, you aint gona get too close to them.

Got a family line here that are that way…

Are Limo's prone to being flighty?

Offer to take them back and get your money back. Then he can take them in to the stockyard and sell them. I bet he'll turn it down...could have, would have, should have...

Latest posts