More calf comparisons

Help Support CattleToday:

Lee VanRoss

Reaction score
"It's a long way to Harlan, it's a long way to Hazard,"
There are some things that won't wash away no matter how much it rains.
Actually I thought Harlan was a dry county!
God bless you guys.

Travlr

Reaction score
How about "White Faced Angus"? Craigslist already has plenty of horned angus. :)
Holy Gawd in Heaven... I think yer onto sumpthin'. I want me sum a'them White Faced Angus. I hope there registered and purblud, cuze I don't want me none a'them crossbreeds.

kenny thomas

Reaction score
It is raining now as I hope everybody else gets a lot of rain. We were getting dry, but nothing like the pictures I have seen from others here.

Hazard Kentucky had flooding yesterday.
We hauled 3 loads of fuel to the flooding area today. 11,500 gallon. Where 2 trucks unloaded it was really bad. 16 reported dead and more missing. Many lost everything.
I unloaded maybe 40 miles east near West Virginia and the creeks weren't even muddy.
Google Whitesburg, Hindman, Hazzard, and Jackson KY to see some of the damage. It's scary.

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
We hauled 3 loads of fuel to the flooding area today. 11,500 gallon. Where 2 trucks unloaded it was really bad. 16 reported dead and more missing. Many lost everything.
I unloaded maybe 40 miles east near West Virginia and the creeks weren't even muddy.
Google Whitesburg, Hindman, Hazzard, and Jackson KY to see some of the damage. It's scary.
From what I've seen on the news, it ain't good.

Good to hear your ok and good on ya for helping out! You, Sir, are the man!

Latest posts