Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stinger #2

• Sonar #3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
100_0168.jpg

This is a 314C Daughter her DOB is 12-2-03. She is due to calve Jan. 6, 2006 to Cajun Transman.

100_0172.jpg

This heifer is a Stinger of Brinks daughter her DOB is 10-28-04. She is one of the very few out of Stinger. She weights #1197 was REA tested and had a great amount of marbling.

100_0175.jpg

This heifer is a Sonar of Brinks daughter her DOB is 12-9-04 She weights #888. She was REA tested and is very lean.

Buy a camera or find someone to take the pictures who knows how to take a photo.

:roll:

These pics are about a week old the camera is broke so I posted the pics I had. That Christy heifer has not eatin feed in over 3 weeks.

2-1-3
I thought the middle heifer had the best balance of femininity, style, muscle, and feet and leg structure, though I grant that the middle heifer has greater depth of rib.

I thought the freshening top heifer was a close second. I would liked to have seen a little more length, more femininity around the head and neck and a straighter top for her to place higher.

The bottom heifer lacked the style and eye appeal of the top two heifers. I don't like her rear leg set at all (though it could be the photo or just poor setup). She looks post legged, fine boned, and weak topped in comparison to the top pair in the class, and I would like to see her longer. I also don't like that much hanging navel on a heifer; but I am no Brangus judge.

Overall nice string. Really, I need rear views to even come close to an accurate appraisal from photos and a front photo would be nice as well. You shouild do well enough with them though.

I dont like the top one but could be the pic. I think she needs to have some more length of body and cleaner up front but I am not a judge, these are photos.

Give that #2 some time to catch up and I think she will be a better overall cow in the real world but JMO.

I dont like the third one at all but may be pic or the way she is set up. JHH

I like the first one of all of them. The first cow looks like she is a really good milker and the second heifer, she looks like she is going to make a great cow and the third one may need a little help in the flank region. :cboy:

When we get our new camera I will post better pics. The pics are bad. That first cow is the best of them all no problem. The 3rd heifer will probly be second the pic is bad and they all have gapes in them because they had to shave them for REA test. The seccond is not really a show heifer not fancy enought. That first cow is doing pretty good for not getting feed in 3 weeks. Her milk is great due in 2 weeks. I hope she does ok. Will try and post better pics.

1-2-3. Need rear and front pics to do an accurate job. Love those Brangus. ;-)

I like the number one heifer. For me she has the most Brahman content. Brangus here in Australia are usually 1/2 and 1/2 or 3/4 Brahman 1/4 Angus. Any Brahman derived breed that doesn't have sufficient Brahman content are not that much use in the warmer tougher climes of our north. I wouldn' get anyone buying a South Brahvon bull that had less than 3/4 Brahman content that was go up north. Down south is a bit different a lesser content might be acceptable. I think as far a as Brangus go if the content of Brahman isn't sufficient you might as well stick with Angus.

Colin

Latest posts