SC farms cattle pics

Help Support CattleToday:

showme

Reaction score
000_0235.jpg

000_0224.jpg

000_0226.jpg

These are both jan. calves. We might show the first one and will show the second one. These are both transformer calves.

SCfarms":l3x34vb5 said:
Yea will see this year what happens you think that Christy heifer is better than these.
If this Clark kid was mine, I would take him behind the woodshed and tan his little hide until he learned to respect his elders. He sure does have a big mouth.

This is stephens sister and i can tell you right chirsty is only worth about 3,500 at the most and some of these calves are worth more than 8,000. Just cause chirsty has a ribbon in the pic he sent you dont mean anything. These calves will be 20 million times better than chirsty i can tell you that and compete not only at state level but in open shows chirsty couldn't so sorry but i have to disagree with you.

The only two that I think would really be worth hauling is the oct. and the first dec. calf. But, in LA you never know what will win.

Matt

LSU '99

It will all depend on the judge that you have. Your #36 calf will do good if you have a cow judge who like big broody cattle. If he is a "show judge" he will like her, but say that she is to wasty in the navel and brisket, needs to be smother in the shoulder, needs a stronger top line, and slopes to much from hooks to pins. #36 might make the better cow in the long run, as she is a deep bodied, capactious female with lots of natural muscle from end to end.

Matt

Matt Schiel":9xkqrs5f said:
The only two that I think would really be worth hauling is the oct. and the first dec. calf. But, in LA you never know what will win.

Matt

LSU '99

LA show ring is very wierd you never know who will win. Tx most of the time they are looking for big.

Lost Hope Ranch":3pexp2lx said:
SCfarms":3pexp2lx said:
Yea will see this year what happens you think that Christy heifer is better than these.
If this Clark kid was mine, I would take him behind the woodshed and tan his little hide until he learned to respect his elders. He sure does have a big mouth.

I was talking to cowboy13 he is the only one who seen that Christy heifer unless you looked on the breeds board. Did not mean to be pissed off asking a question to cowboy13. CHILL!!!!

Matt Schiel":15c1d0xn said:
It will all depend on the judge that you have. Your #36 calf will do good if you have a cow judge who like big broody cattle. If he is a "show judge" he will like her, but say that she is to wasty in the navel and brisket, needs to be smother in the shoulder, needs a stronger top line, and slopes to much from hooks to pins. #36 might make the better cow in the long run, as she is a deep bodied, capactious female with lots of natural muscle from end to end.

Matt
That calf comes from a bloodline with lots of $$$$$$$$$ behind her the cow was bought from camp cooley for alot most I ever pay for anything.

glad yall got the pics posted. i knew brangus chick could do it. i still havent seen all the pictures yet b/c my lil rinky dink 56k is slow as christmas turtles but i saw 36 and brangus chcks show heifer and they look good. but somebodys got a lot of heifer washing to do.

#36 is my heifer my sis heifer is the first Jan. and the first Dec. yea I know she does have the better Dec. than me o and will will be weaning them soon and we will have to wash them.

Latest posts