Saturday, 10/01: Boise State v. Nevada

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
Nevada was BSU's come-apart last year, in the last seconds of the game. We have to go to grandbabies' birthday parties tomorrow; then pick up a couple baby heifers on the way home. Probably won't "see" most of the game on ESPN's little football field schematic on the computer, with arrows back/forth to show the plays (no cable or Dish here). Hope it's a good game. GO BRONCOS! :clap: :banana: :clap:

Nevada's not much of a team this year without their QB from last year. Ducks beat them 69-20 in their second game of the season this year. Enjoy the grandkids, our two granddaughters live in Spokane about 6 hours from us .... Too far :(

Go Ducks! BTW you can see them Thursday night on ESPN!

Alan

BSU 30 / Nevada 10. Didn't get to hear/see any of the game, as we were driving the 150-mile oval to grandbabies' BD party, and to pick up a heifer calf in one place near there; and 2 others closer to home. But my Dad called me end of each quarter to keep me updated!

Only saw the highlights on sports center. Everyweek is just a replay of the previous week. Near "Perfection". ;-)

I like watching Boise State but only if they're playing a good team on the road. Nothing worse than watching a good team blow out a much weaker one, and that blue field gives me a headache every time.

VanC":2g5b7bdi said:
I like watching Boise State but only if they're playing a good team on the road. Nothing worse than watching a good team blow out a much weaker one, and that blue field gives me a headache every time.
Blue uniforms on a blue field should be illegal. :roll:

TexasBred":b3623aon said:
VanC":b3623aon said:
Blue uniforms on a blue field should be illegal. :roll:
Amen, it's like he11 for smurfs.

Those BSU blue/orange uniforms on a blue field kick butt -- those blue/orange uniforms seem to do it pretty well on green turf/opponent territory, too. Go Broncos! Best wishes to your other Smurfs.

Latest posts