2019 Big 10 Wrestling Results

Help Support CattleToday:

bball

Reaction score
Penn State dominates with 4 individual champions.
Was shocked Minnesota's big man lost. He looked unbeatable all season. Iowa's Spencer Lee dropped another match to Northwestern's Rivera. Some outstanding wrestling all weekend. NCAAs should be fantastic this year.

Being a Penn State fan and future student, I may be a bit biased but Penn State is by far the best wrestling team in the nation right now and the way they are recruiting, I don't see it slowing down soon.

MRRherefords said:
Being a Penn State fan and future student, I may be a bit biased but Penn State is by far the best wrestling team in the nation right now and the way they are recruiting, I don't see it slowing down soon.

No, you are correct. the Ohio State University tries to hang, but just can't keep up with Penn States depth. Oklahoma St and Iowa are still solid, but Penn St is far superior. Should see another National Championship at the close of next weekend. Cael Sanderson is top of the coaching food chain(wrestling).

MRRherefords said:

Your boys in blue have 5, that's right 5, wrestling for a national championship title in their respective weight class. A team national title is all but a given at this point.

Iowa fans update: Marinelli bounced way too early. Spencer Lee catches a break with Rivera getting upset. Lee should win his 2nd NCAA title in as many tries tomorrow.

Minnesota fans update: Steveson dropped a blood match (4-3) to PSU Cassar in the semi's. Look for him to dominate next year.

Cassar wins HWT in a dominating fashion. PSU clinches another natl title. Lee wins his 2nd National title. Cant wait to see Suriano v. Fix. and the 197 lb bout to close the night! Go Bo!

Latest posts