San Antonio, TX sale barns

Help Support CattleToday:

joe

Reaction score
I am going to be in San Antonio on mon. and tues. and wondering if there were any sale barns in the area I should check out? thanks in advance.

Since Union shut down SA proper doesn't have a sale on Monday anymore. Seguin is Tuesday. That's about 25-30 minutes east of downtown off IH-10. Take the Hwy 46 exit and go north less then a mile.Z

How big a run do they have in Seguin?

Pleasanton tends to be a better place for Tuesday cattle sales in my opinion.

missed the tues. sale in TX. Oklahoma city today, very thin cows and calves. somebody said 12,000+ head today, with the breds selling tomorrow. Sale may go late into the night tonite. seems like the majority are very thin, and a few that look like they are hay bellied. not much inbetween. more ear here then I have ever seen where I'm from, and also alot of trailers with no tops? don't see that in MN/SD.

Third Row":3d0ja79w said:
How big a run do they have in Seguin?

Pleasanton tends to be a better place for Tuesday cattle sales in my opinion.

I lived in Atascosa Co. for a lot of years and consider the Wheelers friends and yea the sale is a dern site better from a sellers point of view (Seguin has always been a buyers market). I just figured Seguin would be a little easier to get to for a stranger from downtown SA.Z

Latest posts