Sad things like this happen

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkansas":2t1ykuql said:
sim.-ang.king":2t1ykuql said:
Red Bull Breeder":2t1ykuql said:
I no some folks who will be working a few head before long, maybe i can get Arkansas a invite to help. Get some hands on experence.
Are sure he could make it up to the top of your ridge, RBB?

Says the kid, is it me or is this young gun ready to jump on the band wagon ? Go back to your room in your dad and moms house and grab your big boy fur pants then come out. Dont try to run with the big dog's son you may get ran over. Just 2 days ago this lil kid was on the defense and now he jumping on the band wagon to poke isnt he..****
Seems your doing really well running with the big dogs. I wasn't defending anything and I was polite, unlike you who thought everything was a big joke, and just wanted to run your mouth. Age has nothing to do with anything chicken farmer.

Arkansas, I've following some of your post with amusement, two words jump out for you, it may help;

Dale Carnegie

sim.-ang.king":3tyulkj4 said:
Says the kid, is it me or is this young gun ready to jump on the band wagon ? Go back to your room in your dad and moms house and grab your big boy fur pants then come out. Dont try to run with the big dog's son you may get ran over. Just 2 days ago this lil kid was on the defense and now he jumping on the band wagon to poke isnt he..****
Seems your doing really well running with the big dogs. I wasn't defending anything and I was polite, unlike you who thought everything was a big joke, and just wanted to run your mouth. Age has nothing to do with anything chicken farmer.[/quote]

O no, did the kid call me a chicken farmer..lmao Didnt I tell you to **** ? Maybe you should go kill some more helpless animals in a trap moron. Tell your mom I said Hi :wave:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2d91cb1f said:
alisonb":2d91cb1f said:
I may be wrong but I think Arkansas means no harm to anyone.....
It's attitudes like what he has that hurts the agricultural BUSINESS. This is all fire for PITA & HSUS and people like him agree with them. He probably sends them money to support their program.
MOST all the posters on this thread have tried to explain the rationality of what you see in that video. ARKANSAS os the one putting gas on the fire.
ARK - Are you saying you are a policeman??????

No Im not a Cop anymore, I am now in college fulltime for RN. I may go back if I dont like RN..

From the movie "The Cowboys"

John Wayne. "Alright. We've seen what you can do with a boy, how are you when they come a little bigger?"

The cattle thief. "You mean yourself don't you Mr. Anderson"

John Wayne. "That's right"

Arkansas you should watch it. It's a great movie. Lessons to be learned about cattle, and how to talk to children through out the whole movie.

Arkansas you sure you didn't use to have the best gall darned short horns in the country??

Arkansas":2niwtabv said:
So far I have seen few people that handle post in the same manner, you Sir & Dun are the only 2.

We all have been stereotyped. I guess this means I fit in with all the losers in this forum. :shock: :x :lol: Maybe I done stepped on Arkansas toes some time or another.

Wait a minute here. He puts me down on the same level as Isom? Maybe those toes got chopped off or something! :lol:

If he can't handle moving cows with a loader I can just imagine what he would do if he had to cut and dehorn 100 head of yearling steers . You don't even want to eat supper because the smell of blood is stuck in your nose .

"Boy howdy"" a man can sure miss out on a lot of fun being of the boards for a while! :lol2:

Cal

Looks to me like several knowledgable cattlemen have tried to explain this situation and it just aint gonna happen
Like rocking in a rocking chair,you can rock all day and you're still in the same place where you started.

Cal

TexasBred":1dludu89 said:
Arkansas you sure you didn't use to have the best gall darned short horns in the country??

And a MF135 that is worth more than half the members houses?

Arkansas":2z2wc6yi said:
..lmao Didnt I tell you to **** ? ... Tell your mom I said Hi :wave:
Absolutely classless... That's in addition to the ignorance. I've tried to help you understand but when you act like that it's a waste of effort. You have not only rejected every offer of information that anyone has given you but you've lowered yourself to ghetto insults. If you have any honor at all you need to go vegan in a big way. Anything less from you is just hipocrasy. I thought there was hope but I was wrong. You are going on my very short list of foes.
That makes me sad because I know that we've lost another voter.

Arkansas - you may use the excuse of being young - but we have no use for a foul mouth ignorant poster. We all have tried to open your eyes to the real world of cattle and it's not always pretty, but not because people are abusing animals.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2oplpvky said:
Arkansas - you may use the excuse of being young - but we have no use for a foul mouth ignorant poster. We all have tried to open your eyes to the real world of cattle and it's not always pretty, but not because people are abusing animals.

If I want a woman's opinion I will walk to the kitchen where you belong :clap:

Bigfoot":8c57mra9 said:
From the movie "The Cowboys"

John Wayne. "Alright. We've seen what you can do with a boy, how are you when they come a little bigger?"

The cattle thief. "You mean yourself don't you Mr. Anderson"

John Wayne. "That's right"

Arkansas you should watch it. It's a great movie. Lessons to be learned about cattle, and how to talk to children through out the whole movie.

I've seen it :cowboy:

Lets get one thing str8! I dont care what you think about me or how old you think I am or Green you think I am. I am not here to make friends, I read and comment. Some times not in that same order, so all you WOMEN get in the kitchen where you belong and all you big boys who think you know me I live in paragould, Arkansas.. Its not hard to find me other then that I will not post a reply to WOMEN at all anymore unless its to ask for a sandwhich and as far as the guys go IDC what you think about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts