Sad things like this happen

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
sim.-ang.king":34j11i7y said:
Red Bull Breeder":34j11i7y said:
I no some folks who will be working a few head before long, maybe i can get Arkansas a invite to help. Get some hands on experence.
Are sure he could make it up to the top of your ridge, RBB?

Says the kid, is it me or is this young gun ready to jump on the band wagon ? Go back to your room in your dad and moms house and grab your big boy fur pants then come out. Dont try to run with the big dog's son you may get ran over. Just 2 days ago this lil kid was on the defense and now he jumping on the band wagon to poke isnt he..****

Isomade":3aq7ex4i said:
cow pollinater":3aq7ex4i said:
Arkansas, Do a search on the health forum for down cattle and read every post and you'll get a feel for how people that actually know something about cattle feel about one that's down
CP have you ever tried to explain how to hit a 90mph fastball to someone who has never held a bat? Or the perfect golf swing? Or throwing the perfect loop from the back of a great horse on an actual moving calf? And then have them completely understand with no knowledge other than a book of what you are talking about? That's what you are attempting to do......

LMAO, why you talking about a 90 MPH fastball like you've hit one before? Your talking about something you've never done. I can swing a club just fine thank you. And I can sure the hell Rope! And you acting as if I have never done something means I cant? You dont think I have been to Seminars and seen it done the RIGHT way before ? I can show you the RIGHT way to do it! If what you say is true then why the heck are you talking about the law when you get mad because the cops dont do there jobs right or anyone else when YOU'VE never been cop ? I am a Cop does that make me more right then you ? No! But the reason why you yell the law and wrong doing is because you've read about the laws and know your RIGHTS ? Right (exactly)

cow pollinater":1eq4ymh1 said:
Arkansas, You're a big man. Much to big for me to lift.
If you were to have a heart attack on my ranch, how would you want me to procceed in getting you to a hospital? If you can't stand and I can't lift you, your options are:
1. I encourage you in your stronger moments and we work together to get you into the truck.
2. I use the pallet forks on the back of the tractor that is on site.
3. I try to treat you myself with supplies on hand which is next to nothing and won't do you any good but will make me feel better.
4. I drag you into the trailer horseback with a rope around some part of your body.
5. I kill you on the spot and quit worrying about it.
6. I walk away and let the pigs have at it.

Take your pick.
Better yet, start with chickens and when you have the real world figured out move up to sheep. Leave cattle to thse of us that are grounded enough to handle the downside of life.

Wear talking about ABUSE of CATTLE! Why because the owners didnt do there jobs and take care of the CATTLE. So you think its ok to Poke and Prode an animal because its sick because you stood the damn thing up in a shoulder to shoulder room with now way to go to pasture and have to sit and eat all day in the same spot. FEEDLOTS are in-humane! But I like everyone else will not say shut them down because I know people wouldnt be able to afford there food. Some things are neccessary to have. But neglect of your animals is not the WAY! You can put it however you want on a skid or whatever. And when an Ambulance comes and picks a person up who has a heart attack do they need stitches every time because the EMT's cut them all up trying to get them on the transport ? No and the animals you see half of them are alive and laing with dead one's. So you can SUGAR it however you like but I want agree with Pokeing and Proding an animal to get it to do what I want. I dont do it with my animls and I wouldnt agree with someone else doing it.

Arkansas":1yn87510 said:
If you agree with treating cattle like this THEN NOT A DANG PERSON THAT AGREES NEEDS CATTLE your an idiot to think cattle should be treated like this. If GOD intended for CATTLE to be poked and proded then he would had mad them Born with a HotShot up there azz for dumbazz's like you :) Its like an Old person in the Nursing Home they get old and sh*t on themselves and cant get up do you hit them with a Hot-Shot or go get a skid for them ? NO! You make wheelchairs and special equipment to accomedate them. You can tell the people that dont need CATTLE there the one's that CHIME in right after the post to say its natural to do this. And its the way you've been brought up that makes you think its Natural there is nothing natural about TORTURE and your silly to think there is. If you cant take care of cattle better then that then I hope GOD gives you the sence to give it to someone who will.

I can't tell if your bi-polar (Your all over the place. If so, fine but there is help.), ignorant and mouthy (the first is okay, but doesn't work in combination) or if your trying to be a troll. These guys are pretty nice to entertain you, shows what kind of people they are. Better than me. But, I'm going to try to do the same.

Why not start with a question? Like asking is this normal, or abnormal and is it unethical. Hint: it still counts as a post

Your post is not coherent. Like CP stated, you don't want natural. There is no natural at this point. Natural stopped as soon as we domesticated them. Natural was a spear point or running them off a cliff.

I thought if God intended something for someone, then he would attach it to their arse? So why the need to go get a wheel chair or special equipment for people?

What do you think hurts worse- A small electrical pulse or a dog bite? I've had both and can promise you I know. Which would you call natural? Yep, if a 90 lb 9 yr old boy could get hit with one and leave no permanent marks, I'm sure it is very detrimental to a 1300 lb cow. :roll:

I recommend you type these letters ( w h y ?) a little more frequently, and use the terms idiot and dumbazz a whole lot less. I'm certain many on here have written you off or have held a lot back- I know I have, but if your attitude doesn't change, I'm not making any promises there NAMBLA.

Arkansas":2bmhp0mq said:
cow pollinater":2bmhp0mq said:
If you were to have a heart attack on my ranch, how would you want me to procceed in getting you to a hospital? If you can't stand and I can't lift you, your options are:
1. I encourage you in your stronger moments and we work together to get you into the truck.
3. I try to treat you myself with supplies on hand which is next to nothing and won't do you any good but will make me feel better.
4. I drag you into the trailer horseback with a rope around some part of your body.

Take your pick.
Better yet, start with chickens and when you have the real world figured out move up to sheep. Leave cattle to thse of us that are grounded enough to handle the downside of life.

Wear talking about ABUSE of CATTLE! Why because the owners didnt do there jobs and take care of the CATTLE. So you think its ok to Poke and Prode an animal because its sick because you stood the be nice thing up in a shoulder to shoulder room with now way to go to pasture and have to sit and eat all day in the same spot. FEEDLOTS are in-humane! But I like everyone else will not say shut them down because I know people wouldnt be able to afford there food. Some things are neccessary to have. But neglect of your animals is not the WAY! You can put it however you want on a skid or whatever. And when an Ambulance comes and picks a person up who has a heart attack do they need stitches every time because the EMT's cut them all up trying to get them on the transport ? No and the animals you see half of them are alive and laing with dead one's. So you can SUGAR it however you like but I want agree with Pokeing and Proding an animal to get it to do what I want. I dont do it with my animls and I wouldnt agree with someone else doing it.

Your professor's won't let you say ain't but they'll let you use wear for we're? Guess things have really changed. But since you really seem like the PETA type with each post, I have a few questions for you.

You ever been to an ER? If not, go on over tonight or tomorrow since you don't have anything to do and watch the number of people that can't walk in on their own accord.

If you want to stay with animals, you ever been to a small animal emergency room on a weekend? If not, go on over tonight since you don't have anything to do or tomorrow. Watch the number of dogs and cats that are drug in each day that can't walk.

It is amazing the number of people and animals that are okay 1 minute and not the next. It applies to all species, cattle aren't special. There are poisonings; acute injuries- soft tissue and orthopedic; metabolic disease- especially with postpartum dairy cattle; cardiovascular emergencies; gastrointestinal emergencies- hardware disease, ulcers; neurological disease- infectious, immune mediated, inflammatory, trauma related, neoplastic; among many, many others. The difference in cattle, is that a cow is so large that it doesn't take much for them to go down and not be able to get up. You already lost your argument on why the use of the skid steer, which is why you changed your attack to the owner not adequately caring for them.

I guess ALL (sorry, forgot we were using all caps for emphasis) the people that go the ER don't care for themselves or that ALL of the small animals weren't adequately care for either. Or maybe it is just that stuff happens in life and you have to deal with it, the best way possible.

Commercialfarmer":1bfaryzr said:
Arkansas":1bfaryzr said:
If you agree with treating cattle like this THEN NOT A DANG PERSON THAT AGREES NEEDS CATTLE your an idiot to think cattle should be treated like this. If GOD intended for CATTLE to be poked and proded then he would had mad them Born with a HotShot up there azz for dumbazz's like you :) Its like an Old person in the Nursing Home they get old and sh*t on themselves and cant get up do you hit them with a Hot-Shot or go get a skid for them ? NO! You make wheelchairs and special equipment to accomedate them. You can tell the people that dont need CATTLE there the one's that CHIME in right after the post to say its natural to do this. And its the way you've been brought up that makes you think its Natural there is nothing natural about TORTURE and your silly to think there is. If you cant take care of cattle better then that then I hope GOD gives you the sence to give it to someone who will.

I can't tell if your bi-polar (Your all over the place. If so, fine but there is help.), ignorant and mouthy (the first is okay, but doesn't work in combination) or if your trying to be a troll. These guys are pretty nice to entertain you, shows what kind of people they are. Better than me. But, I'm going to try to do the same.

Why not start with a question? Like asking is this normal, or abnormal and is it unethical. Hint: it still counts as a post

Your post is not coherent. Like CP stated, you don't want natural. There is no natural at this point. Natural stopped as soon as we domesticated them. Natural was a spear point or running them off a cliff.

I thought if God intended something for someone, then he would attach it to their arse? So why the need to go get a wheel chair or special equipment for people?

What do you think hurts worse- A small electrical pulse or a dog bite? I've had both and can promise you I know. Which would you call natural? Yep, if a 90 lb 9 yr old boy could get hit with one and leave no permanent marks, I'm sure it is very detrimental to a 1300 lb cow. :roll:

I recommend you type these letters ( w h y ?) a little more frequently, and use the terms idiot and dumbazz a whole lot less. I'm certain many on here have written you off or have held a lot back- I know I have, but if your attitude doesn't change, I'm not making any promises there NAMBLA.

Now this is how you deal with mouthy people, you stay calm and you try to explain why this has happened etc.. And no Commercial I just get woud-up and then I shoot from the hip. If I was a troll I sure wouldnt have been sticking around since 2008, if so thats one persistent troll. I respect someone who can say something in a way thats not being sarcastic or a smart-azz. Apprecaite the advice sir.

Commercialfarmer":22pma93g said:
Arkansas":22pma93g said:
cow pollinater":22pma93g said:

Take your pick.

Wear talking about ABUSE of CATTLE! Why because the owners didnt do there jobs and take care of the CATTLE. So you think its ok to Poke and Prode an animal because its sick because you stood the be nice thing up in a shoulder to shoulder room with now way to go to pasture and have to sit and eat all day in the same spot. FEEDLOTS are in-humane! But I like everyone else will not say shut them down because I know people wouldnt be able to afford there food. Some things are neccessary to have. But neglect of your animals is not the WAY! You can put it however you want on a skid or whatever. And when an Ambulance comes and picks a person up who has a heart attack do they need stitches every time because the EMT's cut them all up trying to get them on the transport ? No and the animals you see half of them are alive and laing with dead one's. So you can SUGAR it however you like but I want agree with Pokeing and Proding an animal to get it to do what I want. I dont do it with my animls and I wouldnt agree with someone else doing it.

Your professor's won't let you say ain't but they'll let you use wear for we're? Guess things have really changed. But since you really seem like the PETA type with each post, I have a few questions for you.

You ever been to an ER? If not, go on over tonight or tomorrow since you don't have anything to do and watch the number of people that can't walk in on their own accord.

If you want to stay with animals, you ever been to a small animal emergency room on a weekend? If not, go on over tonight since you don't have anything to do or tomorrow. Watch the number of dogs and cats that are drug in each day that can't walk.

It is amazing the number of people and animals that are okay 1 minute and not the next. It applies to all species, cattle aren't special. There are poisonings; acute injuries- soft tissue and orthopedic; metabolic disease- especially with postpartum dairy cattle; cardiovascular emergencies; gastrointestinal emergencies- hardware disease, ulcers; neurological disease- infectious, immune mediated, inflammatory, trauma related, neoplastic; among many, many others. The difference in cattle, is that a cow is so large that it doesn't take much for them to go down and not be able to get up. You already lost your argument on why the use of the skid steer, which is why you changed your attack to the owner not adequately caring for them.

I guess ALL (sorry, forgot we were using all caps for emphasis) the people that go the ER don't care for themselves or that ALL of the small animals weren't adequately care for either. Or maybe it is just that stuff happens in life and you have to deal with it, the best way possible.

So far I have seen few people that handle post in the same manner, you Sir & Dun are the only 2. So far the post that comes from others is mostly Poking or Proding and trying to stir the fire so to speak.. I believe Isomade even though he wants to help he cant help but to add gas he is just like me he just doesnt realize it yet. He is ill tempered, he probably wrote something to add GAS to the fire and when he seen your comment he wanted to be grown so he erased it. Cuz why ? Cuz he is just like me! (truth be told)

Double down on it. It might help. Well skid steer you to ER if the dose is to strong.

Bigfoot":29b2rr8d said:
Double down on it. It might help. Well skid steer you to ER if the dose is to strong.
Let's hope it don't come to that--or he go into defib either. The docs would have to use those paddles to shock the heart with.

alisonb":2neudbbq said:
I may be wrong but I think Arkansas means no harm to anyone.....
It's attitudes like what he has that hurts the agricultural BUSINESS. This is all fire for PITA & HSUS and people like him agree with them. He probably sends them money to support their program.
MOST all the posters on this thread have tried to explain the rationality of what you see in that video. ARKANSAS os the one putting gas on the fire.
ARK - Are you saying you are a policeman??????

Arkansas just go back to college and change your major to political science. With you gift for BS yet knowing absolutely nothing you should fit in well with those in gov't waiting for you. Old Barney Frank would probably come out of retirement for "fresh meat".

I do not believe that any decent farmer/rancher who is in BUSINESS to make money will be abusive to their animals. You get out what you put in. I do not even believe that these are animals from all one place in this building. I think they are from MANY farms and have either had sudden illness or severe injuries (and I might add, cattle are very good at hurting each other screwing around, the don't need a person to make them get hurt) and the damage is so sudden there is nothing that can be done other than take them to the sausage factory or rendering company. If people think this is everyday treatment of animals... Smh. As I've said earlier, people who are in cattle aren't trying to lose their butts financially, they want to profit. It does them no benefit to injure their livestock on purpose. It always pains me to see an animal so hurt or sick that they won't be able to get better, but sorry. It happens. And sometimes, you need mechanical means to move them, it's not like you can gingerly pick up something of that size.

Status
Not open for further replies.