Rescues

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":3sy9t3kn said:
The outside of a horse makes good glue. The insides make good dog food.

Maby you ought to think about what you say before you say it. Or do these kind of remarks just come automaticly from your mouth and brain?
This LADY that you are spouting off to happens to be loved by a whole bunch of members on here including me.And you don't have any right spouting off bull crap like this to her.
She is looking for something to do with her time since she's not able to do much.
She loves animals and ther's nothing wrong with that.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT WHATSOEVER COMING ACROSS LIKE THAT. :mad: :mad:

Peg you do this if it makes you feel good and make sure you check it out and proceed with care.

I apoligize to everyone else on CT for this but it just rubbed me the wrong way.Maby I should have kept my mouth shut.
Cal[/quote]
Cal
I see nothing in your post that you need to APOLOGIZE for
AC

Angus Cowman":qdljsokn said:
Calman":qdljsokn said:
The outside of a horse makes good glue. The insides make good dog food.

Maby you ought to think about what you say before you say it. Or do these kind of remarks just come automaticly from your mouth and brain?
This LADY that you are spouting off to happens to be loved by a whole bunch of members on here including me.And you don't have any right spouting off bull crap like this to her.
She is looking for something to do with her time since she's not able to do much.
She loves animals and ther's nothing wrong with that.
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT WHATSOEVER COMING ACROSS LIKE THAT. :mad: :mad:

Peg you do this if it makes you feel good and make sure you check it out and proceed with care.

I apoligize to everyone else on CT for this but it just rubbed me the wrong way.Maby I should have kept my mouth shut.
Cal
Cal
Not sure why in your post and my post calman came up as saying about the inside and outside of the horse, as it was not him that said it, he was saying against it, so he need not apoligize in my eyes.

My neighbor has rescued over 2 dozen dogs. 17 were in my pasture the other day running calves and she expects me to love those dogs too.

Does anyone know where I can "rescue" a dog killing donkey? I am in the market for one.

backhoeboogie":hu0sx9co said:
My neighbor has rescued over 2 dozen dogs. 17 were in my pasture the other day running calves and she expects me to love those dogs too.

Does anyone know where I can "rescue" a dog killing donkey? I am in the market for one.

Try feeding the poor innocent hungry dogs so they quit coming around. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":ro9d7x1k said:
backhoeboogie":ro9d7x1k said:

Try feeding the poor innocent hungry dogs so they quit coming around. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That would make them suffer to much for my liking.

This whole "rescue" wording thing has a negative connotation for me. I almost commented several times on this thread. A lady I know who rescues horses can't feed them. Then there is this lady next door with all those dogs she turns loose on the neighborhood. She just don't get it. Donkeys were $25 to $40 at Saturday's auction. I am going to buy one this weekend if they are there again.

See,that's exatly the kind of starry-eyed mess I don't want to get envolved with-that's why I gotta do my homework.. Do get you a donkey stallion,OR a jenny with a foal..meanest thing on 4 legs toward preditors.

peg4x4":2wflxg93 said:
See,that's exatly the kind of starry-eyed mess I don't want to get envolved with-that's why I gotta do my homework.. Do get you a donkey stallion,OR a jenny with a foal..meanest thing on 4 legs toward preditors.

Thanks peg. You can see why I didn't comment on this thread earlier :D

Yeah,I understand...A good rescue gets the poor critters that some dummy thought could live on pasture in this drought..usually some of the sweetest horses you'd ever meet. There are bad rescues and good ones..It's the good responsible one I want to find..
As to the dogs-SSS
Do get a good donkey or a mule. only one,two will pal around and leave the cows to take care of themselfs.
Or a pair of Ridgbacks-teach them boundrys- Any dog bred to hunt lions won't have too much trouble with a few dogs----A neighbor had a female Shar-Pi who'd go hunting coyotes by herself-she'd come in with a tiny cut or two,usually on her hindquarters-next day they'd see the buzzards and there'd be two/three coyotes dead..

backhoeboogie":3cxbp6p4 said:

Too bad you're so far from me. I'd loan you my donkey. He killed 2 stray dogs last week that were out in the pasture.

You could adopt a donkey from BLM--You'd better bet one of those would take care of any preditor!

Latest posts