Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":o8qqp94g said:
Alice":o8qqp94g said:
Alice":o8qqp94g said:
Caustic, You a Bully or a Steer?

Ya'll are fightin' like a couple menstruating Pole Cats. :lol: :stop:

I have no idea how menstruating Pole Cats fight, Crowder...I'll just have to take your word for it.

Alice

It aint a pretty sight... I really never gotten over the trauma.

How much tomato juice did it take to get over the aroma?

Alice

be nice, I aint never tried to wash it off...I thinks its a Pheromone.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

Alice":tdl52ukl said:
Caustic Burno":tdl52ukl said:
They fly over the Superbowl, too? :shock:

Jeez Louise...say it isn't so...don't ya' think TV ads are enough? Too much? Recruiters are everywhere...high schools, college campuses...TV...now flyovers at events that have ticket prices of $100 and up? Anybody that can afford that already has a game plan set out for their kids...and the Navy ain't it...

Alice

Those boys that are signing up because they are recruiting is one reason you get to whine. If it wasn't for them you would most likely be singing a different tune with that veil on.

The price of freedom is not free it comes at a high cost of blood.
When we become such cowards that we are no longer willing to die to make men free the Repulic will be no more.
You can write that in blood, carve it in stone, or place your hand on the good book it doesn't get any truer than that.

Thank the good Lord we have had a nation of men willing to pay the price of freedom.

Boy, you had to dig deep to come up with something to nail me with, didn't ya'. What's the matter, ya' miss me?

I've got no problems with recruiters...I've got no problem with the military. Thank God we have a military.

I've just got problems with the government financing part of the draw at a Nascar race. If Nascar wants flyovers, let them pay for the fuel that's used...the France family can afford it.

Alice

Alice the problem is in your original statement Where you wrote

don't ya' think TV ads are enough? Too much? Recruiters are everywhere...high schools, college campuses...TV.

It comes across a little like Nancy Pelosi to me. She even got the ROTC dismantled in H.S. and is against Recruiting on College Campuses. The way you say it sounds you are against aggressive recruiting.

Whatever works for recruiting then so be it. Would you rather the armed forces do away with advertising and reinstate the Draft? More or less there is two choices recruitment or Draft.

The Blue Angels have proved a successful recruiting tool. They go to only a certain amount of events a year, no more no less. They pick based on exposure and Patriotic spirit.

Believe me not one person is at a NASCAR game because they get to see the Blue Angels. NASCAR has very loyal fans that come there for one purpose and one purpose only. To watch Tony Stewart Win ;-)

And on top of all that he just mentioned nascar tickets usually cost more than 100 bucks

Heard on the radio this afternoon that they had found another one of the bodies but they didn't know yet which one it was. I still think it was a stupid thing to do but our prayers and sympathy go out to the families.

somn":o2q3sgrr said:
And on top of all that he just mentioned nascar tickets usually cost more than 100 bucks

I know how much NASCAR tickets are...I've been. My husband, Van, is a huge NASCAR fan. :)

Alice

fit2btied":174xkaaj said:
Heard on the radio this afternoon that they had found another one of the bodies but they didn't know yet which one it was. I still think it was a stupid thing to do but our prayers and sympathy go out to the families.

As well as mine...it's all so tragic for the families. And my thanks go out to the all the people involved in the rescue efforts. They are true heroes and heroines.

Alice

fit2btied":9hp6rhoe said:

I think that was one of the two that were climbing in China. I don't think either of the other two on Mt. Hood have been found yet.

Alice":f0du580w said:
Crowderfarms":f0du580w said:

I have no idea how menstruating Pole Cats fight, Crowder...I'll just have to take your word for it.

Alice

Alice

Alice

Crowder you missed it on this one and you are usually on the mark.
There is nothing to argue with this is like going to an ass kicking contest with a one leg man.

Caustic Burno":27i8iuok said:
Alice":27i8iuok said:
Crowderfarms":27i8iuok said:

Alice

Alice

Alice

There is nothing to argue with this is like going to an ass kicking contest with a one leg man.

Nah. I was just pokin' the stick, and stirrin' the Tater' sallet up some.

I'll say one thing that's for certain, we sure do have a bunch of folks in this Country that do pee like whooped Dogs...CB, that was a classic, destined for one of the best quotes I ever heard you say.

aplusmnt":m4mpt6c8 said:
NASCAR has very loyal fans that come there for one purpose and one purpose only. To watch Tony Stewart Win ;-)

I thought it was to see Gord-hole lose

dun

Caustic Burno":34cj4ln4 said:

Yeah, bullies normally like contests that give them an edge.

Alice

Alice":g934ofq4 said:
Caustic Burno":g934ofq4 said:

Alice

Typical response you dogged the military and when you got called you didn't like it.
Go buy some cheese to go with all this whine.

Caustic Burno":3s16atd9 said:
Alice":3s16atd9 said:
Caustic Burno":3s16atd9 said:

Alice

Typical response you dogged the military and when you got called you didn't like it.
Go buy some cheese to go with all this whine.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...whatever..

Alice

Bama":1jwxwxiy said:
fit2btied":1jwxwxiy said:

I think that was one of the two that were climbing in China. I don't think either of the other two on Mt. Hood have been found yet.

:oops: You are right. One of those deals where I started paying attention halfway through the story and then repeated it without checking it out! First time that ever happened to me! ;-)

[/quote]

And then the family should be billed for the costs. The gov shouldn;t have the job of saving people from their own supidity

dun[/quote]

Let's take this statement a little further. Should we also abolish the Farm Service Agency? Most of Oklahoma has been in a severe drought for almost two years. If not for the FSA Disaster Program, many Farms/Ranches would now be history.
What about the oher USDA programs? USDA subsidies in the United States totaled $164.7 billion from 1995-2005. In 2001 a friend of mine was paid $250K to not plant his peanuts.

It seems to me like the Government has been in the job of saving people from their own stupidity for a long time; mostly the farmers.

AAOK":2038rs8l said:
Let's take this statement a little further. Should we also abolish the Farm Service Agency? Most of Oklahoma has been in a severe drought for almost two years. If not for the FSA Disaster Program, many Farms/Ranches would now be history.
What about the oher USDA programs? USDA subsidies in the United States totaled $164.7 billion from 1995-2005. In 2001 a friend of mine was paid $250K to not plant his peanuts.

It seems to me like the Government has been in the job of saving people from their own stupidity for a long time; mostly the farmers.

Apples and oranges. Tax payers whine about all the money going to farmers, but watch them really whine if subsidies were done away with and they had to start paying an actual market cost for products. Of course then they'ld probably still whine about the farmers getting rich

dun

dun":jzla0xoa said:
Of course then they'ld probably still whine about the farmers getting rich

dun

Someone is always going to be going off like a tea kettle.

I don't like the government, or anyone else, manipulating me.

The bottom line is that until there is a constitutional amendment declaring otherwise we are a Christian nation and as such are morally obligated to help others. Yes even when those peoples stupidity put them at risk in the first place.

And just FYI there will be American fighter jets over the super bowl. You may not see them but they'll be there. And you can bet Osama and Co. knows it.

Nuff said.Z

Latest posts