wasted money for rescues

Help Support CattleToday:

WORANCH":fo90iy2o said:
he was in the gulf war and he just got back from Iraq last week , and he's going back in 3 weeks.

Tell him Merry Christmas for us. I wish him all the best.

Wewild":37rlryho said:
dun":37rlryho said:
Mahoney Pursley Ranch":37rlryho said:
My family would be proud that I tried to save a life just as thay are proud every time my wife or myself responds to a fire or medical call. How would YOU feel if no one made an attempt to save your life or your brides or childs if it was deemed you did something stupid? NUFF SAID

It would probaly help the gene pool significantly

dun

I passed this by several times.

That's just just plain wrong.

Well I think we have just about saucerd and blowed this thread, but I do need to respond to one comment.... You wont have to worry about saving my gene pool on the side of a mountain Dun, she might very well be at the hospital that they bring someone to, and would be deciding what course of treatment to save your life, ,,,,quite proud of that girl, and if she was on the side of a mountain she would have spent $79 for one weeks rent on a sat cell phone. We have used em in Canada in the bush and they work quite well

Jogeephus":3p3bmdol said:
Besides being the right thing to do, the search and rescue teams get good training in doing this type thing. Not only that, the gov't guys are salaried anyway so I don't see how the press can spin the costs up the way they have. Seems to me with the exception of a little extra fuel - a lot of the costs are fixed anyhow - rescue or no rescue.
Good point. Most of the money would have been spent anyway.
Pilots have to get in their flight time. May as well use it for something good.

You know there have been some really goods post on this subject. The only thing I would add is about a flyover. When I'm at a event that has a fly-over I get the same warm fuzzy feeling I do when a flag is raised. Thats a symbol of america. Its called pride. Thanks to all of those that defended my right to have an opinion and thanks to those fighting now to make this a better place to raise my kids.

God bless America and those fighting to protect her.

Bama":3laz8b6b said:
When I'm at a event that has a fly-over I get the same warm fuzzy feeling I do when a flag is raised. Thats a symbol of america. Its called pride.

God bless America and those fighting to protect her.

Bama, that was very well expressed.

Alice":32yhpibv said:
They fly over the Superbowl, too? :shock:

Jeez Louise...say it isn't so...don't ya' think TV ads are enough? Too much? Recruiters are everywhere...high schools, college campuses...TV...now flyovers at events that have ticket prices of $100 and up? Anybody that can afford that already has a game plan set out for their kids...and the Navy ain't it...

Alice

Those boys that are signing up because they are recruiting is one reason you get to whine. If it wasn't for them you would most likely be singing a different tune with that veil on.

The price of freedom is not free it comes at a high cost of blood.
When we become such cowards that we are no longer willing to die to make men free the Repulic will be no more.
You can write that in blood, carve it in stone, or place your hand on the good book it doesn't get any truer than that.

Thank the good Lord we have had a nation of men willing to pay the price of freedom.

Caustic Burno":1nrn4o1y said:
Alice":1nrn4o1y said:

Jeez Louise...say it isn't so...don't ya' think TV ads are enough? Too much? Recruiters are everywhere...high schools, college campuses...TV...now flyovers at events that have ticket prices of $100 and up? Anybody that can afford that already has a game plan set out for their kids...and the Navy ain't it...

Alice

Those boys that are signing up because they are recruiting is one reason you get to whine. If it wasn't for them you would most likely be singing a different tune with that veil on.

When we become such cowards that we are no longer willing to die to make men free the Repulic will be no more.
You can write that in blood, carve it in stone, or place your hand on the good book it doesn't get any truer than that.

Thank the good Lord we have had a nation of men willing to pay the price of freedom.

Boy, you had to dig deep to come up with something to nail me with, didn't ya'. What's the matter, ya' miss me?

I've got no problems with recruiters...I've got no problem with the military. Thank God we have a military.

I've just got problems with the government financing part of the draw at a Nascar race. If Nascar wants flyovers, let them pay for the fuel that's used...the France family can afford it.

Alice

Caustic Burno":i420d9n3 said:

Good post.

Alice":vy7b7olq said:
Caustic Burno":vy7b7olq said:
Alice":vy7b7olq said:

Alice

Boy, you had to dig deep to come up with this worn out thread, didn't ya'. What's the matter, ya' miss me?

Alice

I just think is is really sickening to have Americans that want to roll over and pee on themselves like a whipped dog.
Just make you wonder how long we will be free.
Reminds me of the French a cupboard of different country flags so they could run out in the road and cheer the new conquering army.

Caustic Burno":3jutwkbh said:
Alice":3jutwkbh said:
Caustic Burno":3jutwkbh said:
Alice":3jutwkbh said:

Alice

Boy, you had to dig deep to come up with this worn out thread, didn't ya'. What's the matter, ya' miss me?

Alice

I just think is is really sickening to have Americans that want to roll over and pee on themselves like a whipped dog.
Reminds me of the French a cupboard of different country flags so they could run out in the road and cheer the new conquering army.

Sorry, Mr. Burno...I edited that response. Where in the world in what I've written do I make any reference in "rolling over and peeing on myself like a whipped dog?" You don't know me...you have know idea what you are talking about...and I don't care!

I lived thru Viet Nam, Mr. Burno. I don't want to relive it, Mr. Burno...so, shove it, Mr. Burno.

alice

Alice":1xzp816i said:
Caustic Burno":1xzp816i said:
Caustic Burno":1xzp816i said:

Alice

Alice

Sorry, Mr. Burno...I edited that response. Where in the world in what I've written do I make any reference in "rolling over and peeing on myself like a whipped dog?" You don't know me...you have know idea what you are talking about...and I don't care!

I lived thru Viet Nam, Mr. Burno. I don't want to relive it, Mr. Burno...so, shove it, Mr. Burno.

alice

I have read enough of you post to know you are a liberal coward.
And I haven't missed you at all still have plenty of preperation H in the medicine cabinet.

Caustic Burno":l1y0s0ym said:
Alice":l1y0s0ym said:

Alice

Alice

alice

I have read enough of you post to know you are a liberal coward.
And I haven't missed you at all still have plenty of preperation H in the medicine cabinet.

I'm a moderate, Mr. Burno, and if that translates to liberal to you, then so be it. But I'm far from being a coward. You, on the other hand, are a bully...notice I didn't brand you a conservative...just a bully.

Alice

Crowderfarms":3updzlw8 said:
Caustic, You a Bully or a Steer?

Ya'll are fightin' like a couple menstruating Pole Cats. :lol: :stop:

I have no idea how menstruating Pole Cats fight, Crowder...I'll just have to take your word for it.

Alice

Alice":fnf2tyk4 said:
Crowderfarms":fnf2tyk4 said:

I have no idea how menstruating Pole Cats fight, Crowder...I'll just have to take your word for it.

Alice

It aint a pretty sight... I really never gotten over the trauma.

Crowderfarms":3jfs9e3r said:
Alice":3jfs9e3r said:
Crowderfarms":3jfs9e3r said:

Alice

How much tomato juice did it take to get over the aroma?

Alice

Alice":2gmeomdj said:
Crowderfarms":2gmeomdj said:
Alice":2gmeomdj said:
Crowderfarms":2gmeomdj said:

Alice

How much tomato juice did it take to get over the aroma?

Alice

Hell, I aint never tried to wash it off...I thinks its a Pheromone.

Latest posts