Holstein rescues flaming midget when highwire act goes awry

Help Support CattleToday:

That was better than Story Time at the local library~!!

Bravo Annie~!!

Do it again~!!

CattleAnnie":3ilzli4w said:
Alright Beefy,

You caught me peeping.

You missed some pics to go along with your post.

Marvin always loved to perform his fire eating act for the crowds before his Grand Performance on the Highwire.

flamingmidget.jpg

But then one day the Ringmaster decided throw a twist into the Highwire act.

23233_w.jpg

In a desperate attempt to signal for help, Marvin exhaled a mighty breath of fire as he faced down the charging knight.

flamingmidget2.jpg

The flying waterbuffalo saw his distress signal, but was unfortunately otherwise occupied with frightening small children in Indonesia.

cow1.jpg

He was however, able to contact the Swiss Mile High Yodelers Club. They scrambled into their Cowpie In The Sky and with much ado and Yo-da-lay-dee-hoos rescued poor Marving from his pending doom.

8001.jpg

The End.

Take care.

Thank God I had thought I had really lost it. There really are flying cows, it wasn't a dream after all.
Thanks CattleAnnie

There once was a fire-breathing midget from Nantucket...

His name was Bruno. Bruno was by no means your average midget. Although he went to the local school for midgets and looked like your typical midget, and mastered the art of midgetry, he always knew in his wee little heart that he was special, and destined for great things. All of his midget friends aspired to be carnies (well except for the class flirt but thats a different story) but not Bruno! Bruno longed to be a cattle baron. As you can imagine, many obstacles stood in Bruno's way, though. For one thing, everyone knows that cattle hate midgets. But Bruno was determined to rise above. He took a job at the local circus as a highwire artist to save up enough to buy his first cow. "How humiliating," Bruno thought. But a midgets gotta do what a midgets gotta do. afterall, errrbody gotta start somewhere. Bruno asked around to find out what the best breed of cattle for him to get would be. everyone told him angus except for the local drunkard who proclaimed that beefmaster was the only breed to consider. So off Bruno went to look at some Angus cows. At the first farm he went to all the angus cows ran away, b/c lets face it, midgets are creepy. Bruno was discouraged. "How am i ever going to be a great cattle baron if all the cattle are creeped out by me," wondered Bruno. Then, out of the corner of his eye, Bruno spotted a lone cow. she stuck out like a sore thumb on this magnificent angus farm. she was a dainty thing, with an almost flaxen mane, a white face on a red body, one eye, and three teats shaped like a football.

(to be continued...)

after reading several complaints about the lack of posts lately, i thought maybe this classic should be revisited. Best, b

I'm thinking that Dexters would be the perfect cattle for midgets. A midget could have a full time cattle ranch on ten acres. He could pull a little cattle trailer with his compact pick-up. Maybe a 1979 Chevy Luv. He could use 3 strand barbed wire fencing. Buy hay in 20 pound bales. Come to think of it he may even make full sized money with this little venture........

:lol: At first I thought I was had by this post, but after annies pictures and beefys story it was worth it.

Latest posts