Holstein rescues flaming midget when highwire act goes awry

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
I was just curious to see how many hits this subject would get.
thanks, beefy

I was hoping for a photo and the full story.

You could start that story game where you write a paragraph and then someone else writes a paragraph and on and on, until you get a full story. Could be fun with this group~!! Complete with photos. Might even be publishable.

You start it Beefy.

I just read the stroy in the coffee shop about the man testing a taser on himself...so, I didn't even think twice about this title. BTW, need to read that one...couldn't make it all the way through because I was laughing too hard in the library at school and thought I may get kicked out!! Have to finish it later at home...lol :p :lol:

Alright Beefy,

You caught me peeping.

You missed some pics to go along with your post.

Marvin always loved to perform his fire eating act for the crowds before his Grand Performance on the Highwire.

flamingmidget.jpg

But then one day the Ringmaster decided throw a twist into the Highwire act.

23233_w.jpg

In a desperate attempt to signal for help, Marvin exhaled a mighty breath of fire as he faced down the charging knight.

flamingmidget2.jpg

The flying waterbuffalo saw his distress signal, but was unfortunately otherwise occupied with frightening small children in Indonesia.

cow1.jpg

He was however, able to contact the Swiss Mile High Yodelers Club. They scrambled into their Cowpie In The Sky and with much ado and Yo-da-lay-dee-hoos rescued poor Marving from his pending doom.

8001.jpg

The End.

Take care.

Latest posts