Rent-A-Wife

Help Support CattleToday:

WELL IF THE KIDS UNDERSTOOD THE CONVERSATION THAT WELL, THEN THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU THINK! NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HOOKERS? WE MENTIONED HOES-LIKE THE ONES YOU BUY AT TSC AS I STATED. WHAT'S SO OFFENDING ABOUT A GARDEN HOE?

THANKS BILL FOR THE HELP! PEOPLE SHOULDN'T THINK SO DIRTY MINDED! IT'S OBVIOUS WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT ALL DAY?!?! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY RELATE A GARDEN HOE TO A HOOKER!

I bet a 'westerner' guy could get any Indian woman he wanted.. All he'd have to do is pick one out, find her parents, and just tell them he'd take her off their hands for free...

I bet they'd knock him down with her. :lol:

The last "Hoe" I had ended up costing me a lot of money.Divorce aint cheap.

yeah...yall are talking about a garden hoe huh?...never heard of anybody divorcing a garden hoe...and speaking of a dirty mind...I wonder who the one was talking about
See men are like kitchen tiles...if you lay them right the first time you can walk all over them for years!
yeah...I guess its obvious to see who sits around and thinks about dirty stuff all day :roll:

Heritage_Farmboy":1caupdaf said:
The last "Hoe" I had ended up costing me a lot of money.Divorce aint cheap.

yeah...yall are talking about a garden hoe huh?...never heard of anybody divorcing a garden hoe...and speaking of a dirty mind...I wonder who the one was talking about
See men are like kitchen tiles...if you lay them right the first time you can walk all over them for years!
yeah...I guess its obvious to see who sits around and thinks about dirty stuff all day :roll:

I laid a tile once. Didn't feel as good as I thought. ;-)

I also divorced my garden hoe. But she needed weeding out anyway. :shock:

YOU'RE JUST TOO FUNNY MIKE C! Well just to let you know Heritage_Farmboy you can divorce a hoe! According to Webster a divorce is to terminate an existing relationship or union. So I guess Crowder really likes his garden hoe!

MEN ARE LIKE KITCHEN TILES..IF YOU LAY THEM RIGHT THE FIRST TIME YOU CAN WALK ALL OVER THEM FOR YEARS!

It's not dirty minded...
IT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!

My Uncle and I down in Montgomery, laid a whole driveway with bricks.Dang we were sore afterwards...Yall know what a fat white woman and a brick have in common?

Crowderfarms":csvjdn09 said:
My Uncle and I down in Montgomery, laid a whole driveway with bricks.Dang we were sore afterwards...Yall know what a fat white woman and a brick have in common?

come on then we are dieing to know, what have they got in common?????????? :p

Crowderfarms":2vu0rm6o said:
Do they have YOU or your UNCLE in common? :shock:

MikeC":19lnp4ih said:
Crowderfarms":19lnp4ih said:
Neither Smart Butt. :D

Crowderfarms":w5401tfm said:
MikeC":w5401tfm said:
Crowderfarms":w5401tfm said:
Neither Smart Butt. :D

Well....................................

BOOOO!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you have to have a big Mexican population to appreciate it.

All we got is "DEMOCRATS" down here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts