Regulations killing business

Help Support CattleToday:

My belief is that government over regulation is really to produce employment to police the regulations. With all the manufacturing jobs moving offshore to Asia we don't have much productive employment other than mining and agriculture so the government manufactures all these policing jobs to keep the masses occupied and paid.

Ken

wbvs58":3d9ou7e5 said:
My belief is that government over regulation is really to produce employment to police the regulations. With all the manufacturing jobs moving offshore to Asia we don't have much productive employment other than mining and agriculture so the government manufactures all these policing jobs to keep the masses occupied and paid.

Ken
Do you have the EPA or it's equalvent in Australia? The EPA broke the US of A by excessive regulations and chased all the factory jobs for normal people over seas. With the EPA's help the normal folks couldn't find work locally and went to government assistance and quit trying. Now their in the same class as the freeloaders and deadbeats all because of US.

True Grit Farms":1okiefwu said:
wbvs58":1okiefwu said:

Ken
Do you have the EPA or it's equalvent in Australia? The EPA broke the US of A by excessive regulations and chased all the factory jobs for normal people over seas. With the EPA's help the normal folks couldn't find work locally and went to government assistance and quit trying. Now their in the same class as the freeloaders and deadbeats all because of US.

Vince it did contribute but there were more ominous economic factors. Cost of production includes more than just the burden of regulation. It is the cost of labor and services that forced industrial enterprises off shore.

This duck straddling the center of the so-called navigable waters of the US is what stopped the creation of a business that was going to employ seven people. The EPD officer was tickled with himself when I promised not to proceed with the business plan and employ anyone. It was sortof like when Hillary promised to put all the coal workers in the the unemployment line. Unbeknownst to him, had he stayed another ten minutes I'm pretty sure his face would have been on a milk carton.

True Grit Farms":6ug4jm9p said:
boondocks":6ug4jm9p said:
True Grit Farms":6ug4jm9p said:
Someone has to pay for slick willie's and barry's jet set lifestyle, their wemens eat like pigs.
Who's the oinker? http://i.imgur.com/VT3oprI.jpg

Your picture is like comparing an apple to a banana. My picture is unbiased, unlike the fake news some post.

Nah, mine were actual photos.
I'm not sure what your point is but I'm not going to be baited into bashing the appearance of any first lady. It's a tough thankless job and I've always made of a point of not criticizing the appearance of family members of any POTUS, regardless of party. Gave the Bush girls a pass for their partying hijinks. And was sad to learn the tragic early history of Laura Bush.

True Grit Farms":2rt1bi3n said:
wbvs58":2rt1bi3n said:

Ken

Yes we have that plus more. We have a preferential voting system and the Labor side of politics has a strong association with the Greens party to get their preferences so when ever Labor get in power they have a big debt to service in favour of the Greens so we get all these policies passed and the "sacrificial lamb " is always the farming sector. We have a newly elected state Labor government and they will be passing new legislation to further tighten up tree clearing legislation for the Greens. Even mulga which is pushed over in times of drought for feed will be restricted, it has a very good recovery and has been used sustainably for eternity.

Ken

Latest posts