Small business loan.

Help Support CattleToday:

You said you would PM me if you do. So i shouldn't have to get up set any more or miss out again. I might have to get you to show me how to apply for them. I have never applied like you have. I want to learn from someone like you so I can get in on the action myself.

You said you would PM me if you do. So i shouldn't have to get up set any more or miss out again. I might have to get you to show me how to apply for them. I have never applied like you have. I want to learn from someone like you so I can get in on the action myself.
I'll help anyone with anything honest. To the best of my capabilities, you are free to ask me anything and I will answer you as I have repeatedly on this thread. Most of my post here have been responding to your questions. I would appreciate the common courtesy of you answering mine. Anyways I'll keep my word.

I'll help anyone with anything honest. To the best of my capabilities, you are free to ask me anything and I will answer you as I have repeatedly on this thread. Most of my post here have been responding to your questions. I would appreciate the common courtesy of you answering mine. Anyways I'll keep my word.
Well thank you fence I appreciate that. And i am serious about you sending me a pm if you hear of anything. And i am also serious about knowing these programs ever existed. I know of alot of people that make alot more money than i do a year that applied and got alot that handout money.

And alot of people who basically don't work at all that got alot of hand out money.

The government can call it whatever they want ppp, a dba forgiven ppp and so on. But when they give money away without any of it having to be paid back it's a hand out.

I know you mentioned you got a SBA loan BUT at a low interest. I don't consider that a hand out. Something like that is to help the small business out. To me anyone who is trying to pay the loan back with a little interest is a legitimate business trying to make a living.

You also mentioned in one of your post the government shouldn't be loaning money or getting involved in loaning money to farmers. I agree there too. The government wasn't ment to be a bank or charity in my opinion.

I got two stimulus checks from this covid deal like everyone else. Didn't apply for them, they were sent to me. I promise you I pay my fair share of taxes and then some.

So they government would have to give me one hell of a big hand out before I would consider they just gave me back my own money that I paid to them that they turned around and divyed up among all of these ppp, and forgiven sba loans.

I have had to borrow money through the normal route paying on most money 5, 6 or higher percent interest on a loan.

I know of families that do nothing but figure out ways to sit around and milk the system.

Now what was the question you ask that I didn't answer ? I must have missed it. You said you don't like it when people don't answer your questions when they don't answer them. Well you would have to get thicker skinned if you and I were friends in person running around together. Because most people that know me would tell you that I don't care if i hurt your feelings fence. But in your case you seem like the sensitive type so I am going to make an acception and try to answer the question i didn't answer. But in the future if i miss a question you ask. Don't get your feelings hurt and dwell on it or take it personal. Because i am not use to conversing with sensitive type people. I tend to hang around a little tougher type crowd.

Well thank you fence I appreciate that. And i am serious about you sending me a pm if you hear of anything. And i am also serious about knowing these programs ever existed. I know of alot of people that make alot more money than i do a year that applied and got alot that handout money.

And alot of people who basically don't work at all that got alot of hand out money.

The government can call it whatever they want ppp, a dba forgiven ppp and so on. But when they give money away without any of it having to be paid back it's a hand out.

I know you mentioned you got a SBA loan BUT at a low interest. I don't consider that a hand out. Something like that is to help the small business out. To me anyone who is trying to pay the loan back with a little interest is a legitimate business trying to make a living.

You also mentioned in one of your post the government shouldn't be loaning money or getting involved in loaning money to farmers. I agree there too. The government wasn't ment to be a bank or charity in my opinion.

I got two stimulus checks from this covid deal like everyone else. Didn't apply for them, they were sent to me. I promise you I pay my fair share of taxes and then some.

So they government would have to give me one hell of a big hand out before I would consider they just gave me back my own money that I paid to them that they turned around and divyed up among all of these ppp, and forgiven sba loans.

I have had to borrow money through the normal route paying on most money 5, 6 or higher percent interest on a loan.

I know of families that do nothing but figure out ways to sit around and milk the system.

Now what was the question you ask that I didn't answer ? I must have missed it. You said you don't like it when people don't answer your questions when they don't answer them. Well you would have to get thicker skinned if you and I were friends in person running around together. Because most people that know me would tell you that I don't care if i hurt your feelings fence. But in your case you seem like the sensitive type so I am going to make an acception and try to answer the question i didn't answer. But in the future if i miss a question you ask. Don't get your feelings hurt and dwell on it or take it personal. Because i am not use to conversing with sensitive type people. I tend to hang around a little tougher type crowd.
Great...
Let's start with three...
First how does me repeatedly answering your questions make me offended.?

You said I defended scumbags... please show me where.

Where did I say I don't like people not answering my questions.?

Great...
Let's start with three...
First how does me repeatedly answering your questions make me offended.?

You said I defended scumbags... please show me where.

Where did I say I don't like people not answering my questions.?
Lol !!! Damn fence you are sensitive more so than most women I know.

You have been dwelling on this for a while haven't you ?

That's been a few days back. I don't have time right now to look back and see what your talking about because i have things i got to do but I tell you what . I will look back through these post and see what I said and explain to you what I meant. Not saying at all that's not just what I meant but will to see what I said to be sure. Lol !!!

Have you been losing sleep over it ? Lol !!! I am sorry if you have !!! Lol !!!

Lol !!! Damn fence you are sensitive more so than most women I know.

You have been dwelling on this for a while haven't you ?

That's been a few days back. I don't have time right now to look back and see what your talking about because i have things i got to do but I tell you what . I will look back through these post and see what I said and explain to you what I meant. Not saying at all that's not just what I meant but will to see what I said to be sure. Lol !!!

Have you been losing sleep over it ? Lol !!! I am sorry if you have !!! Lol !!!

Good I'll be waiting....btw I've been around long enough to know when someone makes a big point to call you sensitive....it's because they got their feelings hurt... especially when they throw in how tough they are...
I'll be looking forward to those answers.

Fence I tell you what I am not going to bother tring to explain why i said what. If you took it I was referring to scum thats probably what I meant. So what are you doing to do about it ?

Fence I tell you what I am not going to bother tring to explain why i said what. If you took it I was referring to scum thats probably what I meant. So what are you doing to do about it ?
Well...I'm going to say you don't do what you say...you don't have to look anything up. I ask pretty simple questions. And it wasn't days ago. It was yesterday. You twist words around, make assumptions, try to offend people and post bad incorrect information. Instead of owning it you just get worse.

Now at this point on the PPP loan you can still apply I'm pretty sure.If more funds get provided you will be ahead on the list.
I recommend you find a loan officer familiar with the SBA loans. If you're going to have a business taking care of it and paying attention to details is your responsibility. If you don't have time as I believe you said. Perhaps your trying to do to much.

Well...I'm going to say you don't do what you say...you don't have to look anything up. I ask pretty simple questions. And it wasn't days ago. It was yesterday. You twist words around, make assumptions, try to offend people and post bad incorrect information. Instead of owning it you just get worse.

Now at this point on the PPP loan you can still apply I'm pretty sure.If more funds get provided you will be ahead on the list.
I recommend you find a loan officer familiar with the SBA loans. If you're going to have a business taking care of it and paying attention to details is your responsibility. If you don't have time as I believe you said. Perhaps your trying to do to much.
Well thank you for the information Fence. I don't know how to take you though ?

One minute you seem like I could think of you as a friend if we lived in the same area and then the next you seem like as if you want to try and put me down.

And said about the information I post and the rest your right about. But as far as intentionally posting false information i don't don't do on purpose. I am sort of like a recluse. My job requires me to work 4 to midnight in a control control room as a operator over a Gas pipeline system. So i don't see or talk to many people then except by phone, radio or computer. When i am off during the day i am working on my small cattle operation, along with my wife's horse operation. So i see very few people then.

I hear more about goes on here on this forum than i do any where else.

So whatever I said that offended you I am sorry for that. I don't think whatever it was. Was directly meant about You. If I have something to say to someone I don't have a problem cpmming out and telling that person directly to their face.

But I have found on these websites alot of people get what I call computer brave. They are the kind that like to make slurs and dance around sort of like a bully. I consider thoes kind of people cowards.

So when i come up against someone like that I play the game with them. For the most part I try to treat others how i would like to be treated with respect. At the same time they disrespect me I return the favor.

I won't goes as far as to threaten anyone. But I will like i said play their game.

I am serious about appreciating your offer of helping me to understand these ppp and sba or anything else you might know about though.

And if people are offended because i referr to this money the government is giving away. Oh well is all I have to say. Because when somebody just give money out and don't exspect for it to be paid back. To me that's a hand out. And i don't think I am alone in feeling that way.

T

One minute you seem like I could think of you as a friend if we lived in the same area and then the next you seem like as if you want to try and put me down.

And said about the information I post and the rest your right about. But as far as intentionally posting false information i don't don't do on purpose. I am sort of like a recluse. My job requires me to work 4 to midnight in a control control room as a operator over a Gas pipeline system. So i don't see or talk to many people then except by phone, radio or computer. When i am off during the day i am working on my small cattle operation, along with my wife's horse operation. So i see very few people then.

So whatever I said that offended you I am sorry for that. I don't think whatever it was. Was directly meant about You. If I have something to say to someone I don't have a problem cpmming out and telling that person directly to their face.

But I have found on these websites alot of people get what I call computer brave. They are the kind that like to make slurs and dance around sort of like a bully. I consider thoes kind of people cowards.

So when i come up against someone like that I play the game with them. For the most part I try to treat others how i would like to be treated with respect. At the same time they disrespect me I return the favor.

I won't goes as far as to threaten anyone. But I will like i said play their game.

I am serious about appreciating your offer of helping me to understand these ppp and sba or anything else you might know about though.

And if people are offended because i referr to this money the government is giving away. Oh well is all I have to say. Because when somebody just give money out and don't exspect for it to be paid back. To me that's a hand out. And i don't think I am alone in feeling that way.
The incorrect information you say I post. Most of it is what someone has told me. So i am repeating what I was told.

You haven't offended anyone. You have taken being given correct information and difference of opinion as being put down.
You have actually put me down on several post. I have not put you down at all to my knowledge. Except maybe my last post. But you did go bad on your word. I believe I'm the one that's been truthful here. I've told you my personal business and offered help. But when I disagree on something you call me offended....
I think you get offended by the truth.
And fwiw people that lie , twist my words and crawfish on their words do offend me ............

The PPP loan unless something has changed. Isn't something you can apply for right now.

The reason i say that is because i talked with two different banks last week and they both told me that program ran out of money as of May the 4th. One of thoes banks told me if the government did come up with more money for the program. He would call me.

The PPP loan unless something has changed. Isn't something you can apply for right now.

The reason i say that is because i talked with two different banks last week and they both told me that program ran out of money as of May the 4th. One of thoes banks told me if the government did come up with more money for the program. He would call me.
You are right ( see how easy that is)
Unless you are a minority, women, or underserved community. Is your wife's horse business a legitimate business???there are funds reserved for minority and women owned business.

Legitimate is the only way we do things.
Then there you go. As long as she's the owner she's still got a chance.
Don't count on a banker calling you back. Unless you're his golf buddy or real heavy hitter. If you've got a average account and a loan....he might be scared your gonna pay off that loan...lol.

Then there you go. As long as she's the owner she's still got a chance.
Don't count on a banker calling you back. Unless you're his golf buddy or real heavy hitter. If you've got a average account and a loan....he might be scared your gonna pay off that loan...lol.
I might look into that thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Don't play golf. I am too low on the totem pole to have bankers for friends. Just an average joe trying to make a living. Not rich by no means. Work hard and try to do the best i can with what i have.

The handouts have doubled, tripled and quadrupled in the last few days. Unreal as no doubt the biggest handout in World history if no repayment is made.

Put your zips in your state and see the ppp loans galore.....

Good video as there maybe a lot of people/businesses in a World of hurt over this when the repayment starts. Some of these people will be like getting blood out of a turnip. I hope their paperwork can get them forgiven.

Last edited:

Latest posts