Small business loan.

Help Support CattleToday:

From what I have seen I have come to the conclusion, more people are going to end up in hell over the love of money than anything else.
Naw ..you can do pretty much what you want to as long as you ask forgiveness it's all good... right??

I figure uncle Sam is going to end up with alot of prime real estate when he decides to run his trap line.

I got spot checked over $835 in cattle stimulus payment before I got the payment. All my records were as they should be. How come many of these are not checked before the payments.

Once you give SBA your employer id # they don't need anything else. I've gotten a SBA loan to stockpile materials at the start of this mess. Not PPP, I have to pay it back, although a very low interest loan.
They can tell how many w-4, and 1099 you have out. Although 1099 isn't counted for PPP.
PPP is figured of cost payroll. A sole proprietor with no employees it's figured off the salary you pay yourself. So if you pay yourself 100000.00 but you put in you pay yourself 500000.00 ...you better of filed and payed income tax on that extra 400000.00 last year. Cause a few strokes of the keyboard and your busted. And since you most likely have assets, it won't be like someone living in a apartment lying about unemployment or welfare. They gonna come a knocking... eventually

Don't count on it...the founder of the feast is gone
.https://www.inquirer.com/business/small-business/ppp-vernon-hill-metro-loans-20210120.html

From what I have seen I have come to the conclusion, more people are going to end up in hell over the love of money than anything else.
From what i seen on the list that showed where all the handouts went. There were alot of it that went to churches.

That along with ties, passing
the plate to take up collections etc... doesn't exactly show that these good Christine's find that verse in the bible that says money is the root of all evil to mean them too.

I would be willing to bet that church member attendance numbers would drop drastically if they held services underneath a shade tree verses holding services in an heated/air conditioned $ 100,000 plus church building.

I am no Christian but am just like anyone who claims to be a Christian. Only difference I am being honest by saying I don't know if there is or isn't a god or what happens after we die.

Where a Christian will try and use the word faith to make them feel ok when the bold face lie to people saying they know there is a god and a heaven. Because they have faith there is such a thing.

When in reality we are both the same some what in that we both hope there are such things.

The bible says something about it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than it would be for a rich man to get to heaven.

So if all of this is true. I would think that the majority of Christians that are members of these big Churches fit the description of a rich man.

504RP> Could it be possible that more people will wind up in hell for non-belief and self gratification than anything else?
I will take you at your word that you are not a Christian but that does not mean you are incapable of believing or giving an
honest answer to a question.
The question is, aside from scripture does evidence exist that in past times there was a nation of Israel on the east end of the
Medeterrianian Sea with a capital in Jerusalem? Aside from scripture is there evidence the temple and city were destroyed in 70 AD?
Aside from scripture is there evidence that the people of Israel were scattered across the globe without regard to status of culture and
language? Aside from scripture is there evidence the city of Jerusalem and the nation of Israel exist today?
The next question for you is where in scripture does it say there was never an Israel .?
Where in scripture does it say this Israel will not be scattered among the nations?
Now I would ask you to use the information you have gathered on this subject and come to a logical conclusion
as to the truth of at least that portion of scripture.
The Bible is written not only for the believer but especially for those who do not believe but upon reading the Word
become believers and thus believing, become children of the Promise.
I would pray this moves you to open your bible and read what is written therein. When you have read a chapter write
down the date at the end of the chapter. As you read more chapters you will take comfort in knowing those dates are
proof (to yourself) of your journey. Think of each Book as a house or street. Think of each chapter as a room in the
house on the street. Think of each verse as a cupboard or drawer or secret place where you find or store information.
Also as time passes invite members of your family to sign their names in your Bible in any place of their choice and
not show or tell you where they have signed. Then it shall follow as traverse through the Word you will be pleasantly
suprised and blessed as you come across family in the middle of Job or Proverbs or Acts or ??

PS It is my understanding 'The eye of the needle' was a pedestrian gate in the old city of Jerusalem that was too
small for anyone mounted to get through. It is reference that we enter salvation one at a time of our own will. LVR

504RP> Could it be possible that more people will wind up in hell for non-belief and self gratification than anything else?
I will take you at your word that you are not a Christian but that does not mean you are incapable of believing or giving an
honest answer to a question.
The question is, aside from scripture does evidence exist that in past times there was a nation of Israel on the east end of the
Medeterrianian Sea with a capital in Jerusalem? Aside from scripture is there evidence the temple and city were destroyed in 70 AD?
Aside from scripture is there evidence that the people of Israel were scattered across the globe without regard to status of culture and
language? Aside from scripture is there evidence the city of Jerusalem and the nation of Israel exist today?
The next question for you is where in scripture does it say there was never an Israel .?
Where in scripture does it say this Israel will not be scattered among the nations?
Now I would ask you to use the information you have gathered on this subject and come to a logical conclusion
as to the truth of at least that portion of scripture.
The Bible is written not only for the believer but especially for those who do not believe but upon reading the Word
become believers and thus believing, become children of the Promise.
I would pray this moves you to open your bible and read what is written therein. When you have read a chapter write
down the date at the end of the chapter. As you read more chapters you will take comfort in knowing those dates are
proof (to yourself) of your journey. Think of each Book as a house or street. Think of each chapter as a room in the
house on the street. Think of each verse as a cupboard or drawer or secret place where you find or store information.
Also as time passes invite members of your family to sign their names in your Bible in any place of their choice and
not show or tell you where they have signed. Then it shall follow as traverse through the Word you will be pleasantly
suprised and blessed as you come across family in the middle of Job or Proverbs or Acts or ??

PS It is my understanding 'The eye of the needle' was a pedestrian gate in the old city of Jerusalem that was too
small for anyone mounted to get through. It is reference that we enter salvation one at a time of our own will. LVR
Yes, thoes things are very much possible. Same as it is very much possible that there is no hell and that all that will happen after one dies is that you turn to dust.

Even though I myself can not confirm for sure all the things you have mentioned from the bible are true. I am sure you are 100 % right that these places exist or once did.

Over the year's I have read through the bible trying to decide for myself if there is a god, heaven or hell etc..., like I would imagine millions of other's have.

I will even humble myself and admit that I have prayed to God asking him to help me beleave in him, learn how and what he expects of me and so on. Had church members open my heart and all. Let him come into your life and all. I am sure you know what I am talking about.

Now that I look back at that and think about thoes things. I feel pretty foolish. When i was sincerely, truely, honestly giving it my best to try and determine wether or not there was a God. Absolutely nothing happened. In my opinion the reason was. There's nothing too happen.

My opinion the Bible is full of story's that are written about real places that like you mentioned can be seen today.
Thoes stories to me are just that. Ancient stories.

There might be a heaven and hell. Something I don't know nor do I beleave anyone walking the face of the earth today can honestly say knows either.

For me the only one that will ever convince me all of this stuff happened would have to be God himself. And i honestly don't think that will ever happen if all i have to go on is the Bible.

504RP> You being convinced by God Himself is not beyond the realm of possibility.
It's called the Great White Throne Judgement.
I shall count it as a blessing if your eyes are opened before that occurs. LVR

Someone correct me if I am wrong, I always thought money was the root of all evil, but somewhere it says "For the love of money is the root of all evil." Big difference. Am I wrong?

A common misinterpretation of the scriptures is that money is the root of all evil. 1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil; which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith. and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Everyone who comes to a decision of faith in Christ, come to that in different ways, everyone's testimony is different. Not everybody has an experience like Saul of Tarsus, on the road to Damascus. Sometimes its in a still small voice.
Hebrews 11;1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For me, I feel that it is far easier to believe that there is a God who is omnipresent that created the world and everything in it and the universe around it, more so than the idea that it just happened over the course of millions or whatever of years. The order of nature is just too detailed to just happen on it's own, and life itself the complexity of our bodies and minds is too complex to evolve over millions of years. The belief in a Creator is more logical to me.

Sometimes I think its good to measure our love for money.....If someone came up to you on the street and asked if you could help them out would you give them $2 or $20 if you had it on you, or nothing.

Sometimes I think its good to measure our love for money.....If someone came up to you on the street and asked if you could help them out would you give them $2 or $20 if you had it on you, or nothing.
I give money when it feels right inside, hard to explain, the worst thing you can do is hang around and see how they spend the money. If it feels right, I give it and move on. Not for me to judge.

If I thought the need was real I would give 20. If I thought it was for drugs or just panhandling nothing.

There is plenty of folks that need help, and plenty that need a different kind of help than helping to enable their lifestyle. It's usually a case where you feel like you are being used but if I do give to somebody I just have to thiink that I gave to them in good faith that they would use it how they said. If they don't then that's on them.

That sounds like a bargain to me and I would be grateful for your help too.

I sometimes do business with farm credit. So just about an hour ago. I called the agent there and was asking questions one of which was when was the program anounced and the reason I ask was because i had not heard nothing about it until it was too late.

He explained to me in around about way that he didn't know himself for a while until after a few people had came in wanting to apply for the money.

Said he had to call his boss and find out. I was surprised he didn't know about it before hand. He has a farm himself outside of his full time job.

But I am in no position to judge him for not knowing since I am myself just now hearing about it.

Told him some people that i knew that got hand outs told me that their bankers called them telling them to come apply for it was how they knew anything about it.

So you bet !!! I would sure appreciate a p.m from you next time you hear of anything.

You wouldn't by any chance have some money to give away would you ?
I noticed.
You sure ask alot of questions but you never answer any.

Latest posts