Red Green Show

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleHand

Reaction score
Just curious but who else out there is/was a fan of the red green show? Had an uncle that always watched it and when we visited it was usually on it seemed like.

[youtube]E_b2xIEfj2Y[/youtube]

I think its some humor any "Do-It-Yourselfer" can enjoy.

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

I am a fan, but our PBS station doesn't have it any more. Amazing and hilarious what he supposedly could do with duct tape. Takes a pretty creative mind to come up with the stuff he did. :lol:

Sure is. The things you can do with duck tape. I like to watch a few of the clips for a good laugh.

I don't think our PBS station has it anymore.

What was their little pledge at Possum Lodge? Started out, "I'm a man... cant remember the rest. Our mechanic has it on his wall.

We watched it on PBS too, but can no longer find it.
Until they switched all the TV stations to digital (we get nothing now unless the satalite is on) we would pick up the TV channels from Canada and we would watch it on those channels.

Always good humor on there.

chippie":3du4ec79 said:
"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."

That's it!! Our mechanic had a metal sign with that on it he'd gotten somewhere. Hanging in his shop. Maybe his wife gave it to him.

When I ask my husband to fix something he uses that line:

(He is handsome BTW). ;-)

Just so you know the Red Green show has lots of dvd's avaiable now. I've been getting them on netflix. I've probably watched 30 episodes and I've just broken the surface of the amount they have on dvd. For the record, they made exactly 300 episodes. I used to watch this show and I'm glad they made so many and they are where you can buy them. :compute:

Victoria":2zzlwls5 said:

That is so sweet Victoria, now remember to keep your stick on the ice . :lol2:

Mr HD loves that show still and will watch re runs whenever they are on. It was a great show, very funny and many unique characters .

hillsdown":xvrb4jv0 said:
Victoria":xvrb4jv0 said:

That is so sweet Victoria, now remember to keep your stick on the ice . :lol2:

Mr HD loves that show still and will watch re runs whenever they are on. It was a great show, very funny and many unique characters .

My husband says that, too.

Latest posts