Stay alert the Red wasp are on one around my place

Help Support CattleToday:

DCA farm

Reaction score
Kids hollered snake so I was Walking between some stored hay and shed looking at ground for good ole mr or Mrs snake laying around I never seen the big nest on edge of shed roof. Flying spawn of hell got me good but a little dawn soap and warm Water I had the last laugh. (No snake found)

Attachments

• C209705E-17B3-4460-A066-07204BD95559.jpeg
    C209705E-17B3-4460-A066-07204BD95559.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 19
  • BB61CAE1-66F4-4F43-9509-7AD278132D37.jpeg
    BB61CAE1-66F4-4F43-9509-7AD278132D37.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 19
  • A9DFA21C-360D-48BF-AF0B-E0CEBABFC783.jpeg
    A9DFA21C-360D-48BF-AF0B-E0CEBABFC783.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 19
I hate them red wasps, if there is one any where close it seems like it'll go out of its way to sting me, and I really hate finding a nest of ''em the hard way. I try to keep cans of wasp spray in several locations, for just such an emergency.

I hate them red wasps, if there is one any where close it seems like it'll go out of its way to sting me, and I really hate finding a nest of ''em the hard way. I try to keep cans of wasp spray in several locations, for just such an emergency.
I normally don't swell up but this sob got me good

I had wasp nail me on the top of the ear a few years ago. He got stuck between my ear and my hat, so he nailed me several times. I guess that is what I get for borrowing a neighbors tractor that had a nest in it; I think I finally got rid of them, I think.

You just haven't had enough eating on you at one time.
Opened a feed room door once and got popped eight times before I could say scat.
You right about that, was trying to open a gate that hadn't been opened for awhile next to a garage and right by a gutter downspout that was about level with the gate cause part of it was off. Darn wasps had a nest in the end of that gutter, and ate me up by the time I knew they were there.

I'm always amazed at how something so small can possess and inject so much crap to do so much harm. Where do they find and store OR how do they manufacture that injection crap. So small but so much inflected damage.
I always say if i had to fight Mike Tyson and survive...I'd first want to be stung by 7 yellow jackets before entering the ring. Makes you strong, angry and aware.

That looks ugly! I have lots of red wasps around. They seem to congregate inside my shop when things start warming up in the spring. I haven't been stung in years but, this spring, one got me as I opened the shop door. There were at least a hundred in the shop. By the time I was through with the Dawn in a pump sprayer the floor was covered with dead wasps.

Latest posts