Red meat study..

Help Support CattleToday:

in cali they are trying.. or maybe they already have... to pass a law that you can kill you baby up to 1 year AFTER its born.

Do you have some information to back that up? I know there are a lot of people in California with crazy ideas, but I'm having trouble believing it's gotten that bad.

Do you have some information to back that up? I know there are a lot of people in California with crazy ideas, but I'm having trouble believing it's gotten that bad.
looks like newsom just signed a new law allowing it for several days after birth already.

New language added to AB 2223 last week revealed the disturbing intent. The proposed legislation would shield a mother from civil and criminal charges for any "actions or omissions" related to her pregnancy, "including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death." Although definitions of "perinatal death" vary, all of them include the demise of newborns seven days or more after birth.

(a) Notwithstanding any other law, a person shall not be subject to civil or criminal liability or penaltybased on their actions or omissions with respect to their pregnancy or actual, potential, or alleged pregnancy outcome, including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death.
Therefore, under Section 7 of AB 2223, if a 29-day-old baby dies from abandonment or neglect and police investigate and eventually arrest the mother for the baby's death, the mother can sue the police for monetary damages plus attorneys' fees.

Nor can the state prosecute other people complicit in committing perinatal deaths:

(b) A person who aids or assists a pregnant person in exercising their rights under this article shall not be subject to civil or criminal liability or penalty, or otherwise be deprived of their rights, based solely on their actions to aid or assist a pregnant person in exercising their rights under this article with the pregnant person's voluntary consent.
And if the definition of "perinatal" were to expand, AB 2223's scope can likewise expand to prevent prosecution of a child's death up to 60 days. All taxpayer funded.

looks like newsom just signed a new law allowing it for several days after birth already.

New language added to AB 2223 last week revealed the disturbing intent. The proposed legislation would shield a mother from civil and criminal charges for any "actions or omissions" related to her pregnancy, "including miscarriage, stillbirth, or abortion, or perinatal death." Although definitions of "perinatal death" vary, all of them include the demise of newborns seven days or more after birth.

Therefore, under Section 7 of AB 2223, if a 29-day-old baby dies from abandonment or neglect and police investigate and eventually arrest the mother for the baby's death, the mother can sue the police for monetary damages plus attorneys' fees.

Nor can the state prosecute other people complicit in committing perinatal deaths:

And if the definition of "perinatal" were to expand, AB 2223's scope can likewise expand to prevent prosecution of a child's death up to 60 days. All taxpayer funded.
I don't know what that all spells out to, but Californians driving themselves to extinction isn't the world's biggest tragedy.

Horse manure...
yea thats what they were wanting, but looks like they settled for some new language that lets them still kill the kid for weeks (60 days) after birth.

you can look up the horse manure on the post up. I know reading that much might be hard for some.

yea thats what they were wanting, but looks like they settled for some new language that lets them still kill the kid for weeks (60 days) after birth.

you can look up the horse manure on the post up. I know reading that much might be hard for some.
You don't understand the terminology or what other laws are in place. You're just rising to bait without thinking.

Every time I see something like this (concentration camps, plastic coffins stored in abandoned Walmarts, marking mail boxes, etc.) I have to wonder about the level of common sense and how easily people are led.

Voltaire, "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."

Last edited:
You don't understand the terminology or what other laws are in place. You're just rising to bait without thinking.

Every time I see something like this (concentration camps, plastic coffins stored in abandoned Walmarts, marking mail boxes, etc.) I have to wonder about the level of common sense and how easily people are led.

Voltaire, "Anyone who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."

I have not idea what your talking about. . nothing is saying anything about an abandoned walmart or marking a mailbox???? Never heard of those things.