Reality TV shows

Help Support CattleToday:

it kinda disturbs me that people are willing to do some of those things for $$. The bacholer and show like that just make me gag. Deadliest catch and dirty jobs are cool though, the people on those shows are not selling their dignity

Reminds me of the old Roman Collisiums during the Gladiator days. People didn't actually want to go through the bother of real reality, so they watched it as spectators. People need to get out more often and experience the world and life.

Are reality shows a sign of the end of the Empire? We'll see!

They are so popular becasue the average American doesnt have any reality anymore. If they cant get it off the television or internet, they arent interested.

I do not watch them...I refuse to watch them.

Alice

:shock: watch tv???? Who has time for that?
Up at 4:30am, feed livestock, work 7- 4,
check cattle, exercise 2 horses, clean stalls( 7), check
water, feed bottle calf, mow( occasionlly) help kids with
4-H stuff( heifers ---- rinse, rinse and more rinse! :p )
feed livestock--- in the house about 9:30p, fix supper,
run vacuum, laundrey,dishes, make bed??? :roll: why???
about 11:30pm hit the sack and then do it all over again! :cboy:

I kinda like Dirt Jobs and Deadliest Catch. Other than that, I don't watch anything regularly except for The Office and My Name Is Earl. Antiques Roadshow is a good one, too. I like movies and I would watch old movies all the time if I could.

Watch a lot of PBS,Dr Who specilly--Lost,when it's on-My Name is Earl- Was watching"Jericho",altho it scared me to death
but "They" took it off. :( .(remindes me,was gonna go fuss at them) :lol:

Yeah I was watching Jericho too, really makes you think don't it but they cut the story without finishing it.

"Jericho" is back on the screen!!!! Mabe there will be an ending..

shutskytj":2jbqg1xg said:
Yeah I was watching Jericho too, really makes you think don't it but they cut the story without finishing it.

It will be back on in July not sure if it was canceled and then put back on or if it went on a hiatus to write new episodes many new shows only are contracted for a few episodes unitl they see if it is picked up or not. Plus many shows like this do not show as reruns.

I liked Jericho I think it does a good job showing the possibility of what could happen if we were ever attacked with nukes on a large scale like in the show. Kind of makes a person think.

The show is really scarey to me,'cause it's pretty truthful about what will happen if we are attacked wholescale,or if there is a natural disaster like an asteroid strike.

peg4x4":zblnhik6 said:
The show is really scarey to me,'cause it's pretty truthful about what will happen if we are attacked wholescale,or if there is a natural disaster like an asteroid strike.

It really does make you think especially in light of all the talk about suitcase nukes. I really believe a nuke will be set off on U.S. soil in next 10 years. I just hope it is not multiple ones like on Jericho.

peg4x4":1189292w said:
"Jericho" is back on the screen!!!! Mabe there will be an ending..

I think I read the fans raised so much caine that they brought it back. I've never watched it. Maybe it will come out on DVD and I can get caught up.

Latest posts