Farm shows

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.

Reaction score
I see people talking about different farm expos on here. I've never been to one. Where and when are the best ones?

kenny thomas":1wt56rs0 said:
For cattle Louisville KY will be in 3 weeks.
Machinery expo is in February in Louisville. Hard to beat either one.

What goes on at the cattle expo? Are there just a lot of cattle on display or what? I always enjoy browsing the cattle at the fair. Is it at the Fairgrounds/Freedom Hall?

Farm science review in London Ohio is really good and it's only about 2 hrs south of the Michigan border, but you just missed it, it's the last part of September every year.

X2 on the Farm Science Review, North American Livestock Expo in Louisville, Farm Machinery show if you want to see the tractor pull and scope out the high school girls, Tulsa has a decent small show in December, NCBA show in the Big Easy this year if you want to blow some coin, Empire Farm Days in NY every August is a really good one. Plenty of them to pick from, and plenty to see besides the farm shows on a trip like that.

Denver stock show and Black Hills stock show are good ones too, but a little different than a farm show.

herofan":2l70jjq1 said:
kenny thomas":2l70jjq1 said:

What goes on at the cattle expo? Are there just a lot of cattle on display or what? I always enjoy browsing the cattle at the fair. Is it at the Fairgrounds/Freedom Hall?
Over a 2 week period there will be several thousand head of livestock of all breeds. Dairy cattle, beef cattle, sheep, goats, hogs, llamas, horses. Im sure I'm missing some. Plus one hall will be full of farm related things to buy. Check it out
http://www.livestockexpo.org
Yes it is at the Fairgrounds/Expo Center/Freedom Hall.

kenny thomas":1gkg95aa said:
herofan":1gkg95aa said:
kenny thomas":1gkg95aa said:

Over a 2 week period there will be several thousand head of livestock of all breeds. Dairy cattle, beef cattle, sheep, goats, hogs, llamas, horses. Im sure I'm missing some. Plus one hall will be full of farm related things to buy. Check it out
http://www.livestockexpo.org
Some of us even go to the tractor pulls.

kenny thomas":10bi7yi9 said:
May try and hit the cattle one next year.

ohiosteve":10bi7yi9 said:
Farm science review in London Ohio is really good and it's only about 2 hrs south of the Michigan border, but you just missed it, it's the last part of September every year.
I should try for that one sometime. Though September is a really busy month around here

kenny thomas":7j12b4sx said:
I gave wrong info above. North American International Livestock Expo in Louisville begins October 30.

Latest posts