My farm

Help Support CattleToday:

Logan52

Reaction score
I do not have a camera to take pictures and struggle to post them any way, but I found this on my computer my daughter put on there a few years ago.
It shows me across the creek looking back on the farm. Our home is on the extreme left and my big barn is on the extreme skyline on the right.
Wish our grass was as good as it was ten years ago at this time of year.farm.png

Thank you all. Our local feedstore had a free rib-eye meal today for its customers. We had our oldest daughter and three grand kids with us at the meal. It was hot and I just came home and reminisced in the afternoon.
It is a hardscrabble area of the county, more than steep in places, but it has been good to me.

You'll have to recruit your daughter for a special mission to take some more photos of around the place for us, maybe your grandkids might be able to help, they seem to be tech savvy as soon as they are out of nappies these days.

Ken

I do not have a camera to take pictures and struggle to post them any way, but I found this on my computer my daughter put on there a few years ago.
It shows me across the creek looking back on the farm. Our home is on the extreme left and my big barn is on the extreme skyline on the right.
Wish our grass was as good as it was ten years ago at this time of year.View attachment 34144
Wow...yepper I know where all our Texas rains went. That is some beautiful pasture land, so green....very nice!

Latest posts