Reality TV shows

Help Support CattleToday:

shutskytj":2tuj27ku said:
Yeah I was watching Jericho too, really makes you think don't it but they cut the story without finishing it.

There was really an uproar about how the "Sopranos" ended. We don't get HBO, but have been watching the Sopranos on DVDs. Now I wonder if it's worth watching the last season.

Frankie":2ghq6wql said:
peg4x4":2ghq6wql said:
"Jericho" is back on the screen!!!! Mabe there will be an ending..

I think I read the fans raised so much caine that they brought it back. I've never watched it. Maybe it will come out on DVD and I can get caught up.

If you have DVD burner and fast internet you can watch most of episodes on CBS website I believe.

I like reality TV. I find it fascinating what people will do and that they allow it to be on TV. I watch a lot of different ones too.

On a side note, I don't really watch Jericho but I do watch Skeet Ulrich! 8)

Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch are great real life shows - unlike what the network refers to as 'reality' shows. Those wife swapping, home remodeling, gonna be a big star type shows don't interest me - those people are too shallow.
Now Sopranos is another story altogether. Well written, well acted and the ending was fine. I highly recommend it.

Bullbuyer":1iwtzsm1 said:
Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch are great real life shows - unlike what the network refers to as 'reality' shows. Those wife swapping, home remodeling, gonna be a big star type shows don't interest me - those people are too shallow.

This is pretty much how I feel. I like Dirty Jobs and the wife is addicted to Deadliest Catch, so I see that once in awhile and its usually pretty interesting. I agree with Bullbuyer, there is a difference between real life and what the networks call "reality". Shows like Survivor and all the spin-offs have little to do with reality.

I mentioned it on another thread but the reality show "The Ranch house" on PBS was pretty neat show. All about a cattle ranch. I have liked watching a few of PBS reality shows were people go back in live like the 1800's