Real men wear pink?

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*

Reaction score
Stuck in rush-hour traffic, I couldn't help but stare when a burly biker wearing a black leather jacket and chaps pulled up next to me on a shocking pink Harley-Davidson. My first thoughts were, "Is that really a pink Harley? I wonder if he's..." Just then the traffic cleared and he pulled in front of me. On the back of his helmet were stenciled the words "Yes, it is. No, I'm not."

Our local cowboys LOVE wrangler's tough enough to wear pink! Sunday of our annual rodeo is pink day. They sell balloons and bracelets and the sorts. Hardly a shirt in the arena that isnt bright pink. You win an extra $100 if your wearing pink and you win your event. It great!

*Cowgirl*":xgvkofe4 said:
Stuck in rush-hour traffic, I couldn't help but stare when a burly biker wearing a black leather jacket and chaps pulled up next to me on a shocking pink Harley-Davidson. My first thoughts were, "Is that really a pink Harley? I wonder if he's..." Just then the traffic cleared and he pulled in front of me. On the back of his helmet were stenciled the words "Yes, it is. No, I'm not."

Oh, I know who that was! :nod: ..... It was that CT member from FL who's bucket is bigger than his seat! :p

MistyMorning":32rxw0er said:
*Cowgirl*":32rxw0er said:

Oh, I know who that was! :nod: ..... It was that CT member from FL who's bucket is bigger than his seat! :p

Oh you are in deep dodo now there gal. First let me say it takes a BIG man to ride a pink bike, second it was NOT me, third if you don't quit referring to my derriere as a big bucket I will force feed you lutefisk and Old Milwaukee till you make a mess. :mrgreen:

flaboy":1xxrz1ba said:
MistyMorning":1xxrz1ba said:
*Cowgirl*":1xxrz1ba said:

Oh you are in deep dodo now there gal. First let me say it takes a BIG man to ride a pink bike, second it was NOT me, third if you don't quit referring to my derriere as a big bucket I will force feed you lutefisk and Old Milwaukee till you make a mess. :mrgreen:

Fla, no don't you remember you left it here for me :banana: :pretty: so go easy on the gal... :wave:

Latest posts