Real Estate Salesperson

Help Support CattleToday:

Still working. Not taking over 1 day a week off to drive.
This is terrible to say but since I'm still grazing cows this winter and only.feeding 6 calves I'm bored. Normally I will feed 75 calves and buy several cows but this time it just didn't pencil out so I'm getting lazy.
Do you not have enough misc chores to keep you from being bored? I have a friend who says every time things ease up and he thinks he's going to get a break for a few days, there is more odd and end chores than he expected. He says he has enough odd jobs to last a lifetime after he retires.

Had a couple realtors try to bring me into the fold early on in my career. Didn't do it (yet), but they were both willing to pay for everything training wise. Just get the details sorted up front including any non-compete agreements if it doesn't work out. A good realtor can do very well...

If you're good with visiting with people real estate can be enjoyable. You can do just as well getting listings as making the actual sale.
Don't know that you'll do just as well but you'll always get your slice of the pie.

Anyone have their Real Estate Salesperson license? I have been ask to get mine and go to work for a realtor. 60 hours of class plus a test from the state in Virginia. Guess I need at least 1 more part time job.
Kenny all these things your doing ? Is it a precursor to running for President next election ? If it is I swore off ever voting again after this last election but, if you run I will vote for you.

Kenny all these things your doing ? Is it a precursor to running for President next election ? If it is I swore off ever voting again after this last election but, if you run I will vote for you.
Any man that can drive 18 hours straight and still work the next day, plus has a giant metal chicken in his yard, has my vote!

Any man that can drive 18 hours straight and still work the next day, plus has a giant metal chicken in his yard, has my vote!
I didn't know he had a giant metal chicken in his yard too !

Lol ! He is most diffinately has all the qualification's for President !!! Lol !!!

Wow, now with the name calling. Orange man is really inside your head isn't he? Funny.

As an alleged moderate how would you assess Old Man Biden's performance thus far?
Not much to assess after only two weeks. But so far he has started fixing the damage Trump caused. At least we have someone who is calling out Russia and standing up for our troops.

Shutting down the XL Pipeline, massive loss of jobs. Brilliant!

Banning fracking on Federal lands. Another job killer.

Shoving transgender "rights" down our throats by allowing freaks to compete in girls sports. Suburban moms will take note of that in the next election cycle.

Using US taxpayer's money to fund oversea's abortions. Catholic in good standing my azz.

And let's not forget, opening the border with Mexico. Genius move there especially during his scamdemic.

I could go on but as alway Steve, you're right, nothing to see here, Orange man bad

Shutting down the XL Pipeline, massive loss of jobs. Brilliant!
That is debatable. It will stop a lot of jobs during construction but after it was finished, only about 35 full-time to maintain it. Plus, you forget that there are a lot of private property owners that did not want to be forced to have a giant pipeline on their land.

Banning fracking on Federal lands. Another job killer.
Why should Federal lands be used to enrich private companies?

Shoving transgender "rights" down our throats by allowing freaks to compete in girls sports. Suburban moms will take note of that in the next election cycle.
Possibly you are right on this but I do not claim any moral superiority to tell others how to live their lives. We will all be judged when our time comes.

Using US taxpayer's money to fund overseas abortions. Catholic in good standing my azz.
This is new to me, do you have a source?

And let's not forget, opening the border with Mexico. Genius move there especially during his scamdemic.
This is totally bogus. There has been no such push or Order on this. If you have proof, please provide it. If you do your research you will find that the Obama-Biden administration deported more undocumented people than Trump did.