The real deal

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
I was on the road today and pulled up behind these two gentlemen. There are a lot of jokes on the enet about super punchers and looking ranchy and what not. We got people buying ragged out trucks and putting flat beds on them just for the look. 😆

I have a feeling... these two are the real deal. $20 they are wearing slacks and there is an old wooden cane in that truck for a working stick. 😄

20230228_140059.jpg

I was on the road today and pulled up behind these two gentlemen. There are a lot of jokes on the enet about super punchers and looking ranchy and what not. We got people buying ragged out trucks and putting flat beds on them just for the look. 😆

I have a feeling... these two are the real deal. $20 they are wearing slacks and there is an old wooden cane in that truck for a working stick. 😄

View attachment 26823
I have a wooden cane and also an aluminum cane.

After a knee and hip replacement I have three canes,,, Tubal, Herman and Hurri . As you may have guessed it was
the left leg that went south on me.

I'll never be able to sell my current vehicle, it's already 16 years old and if somebody ever asked me for a service history they'd have to just take my word for it, since it's been touched by a real mechanic one time since I bought it. I drive it to work, I drive it all over the country, it takes me hunting, it hauls what it can without me going over to the other Chevy, and I wash it about once a year unless I'm going somewhere I reckon warrants it. There's a dent on the hood from me attempting to Bo Duke it. It's a little crusty, a little musty, but it's pretty trusty.

I have 3 pickups. The newest one is a 2002. It has the stock trailer hooked to it about 90% of the time. The one with a flatbed is a 1997 F350. I would never drive it to town. Well not to Baker City...... It has 2017 Washington license. I would drive it to our little excuse for a town but that is 10 miles round trip. That would be about 2 gallons of gas driving that gas hog. The third one is a 1994 chevy S-10. Drove it to the sale in Vale this morning. That is about 150 miles round trip.
I have had to use crutches a number of times in my life but never a cane. And I got rid of the crutches as soon as I could.

I'll never be able to sell my current vehicle, it's already 16 years old and if somebody ever asked me for a service history they'd have to just take my word for it, since it's been touched by a real mechanic one time since I bought it. I drive it to work, I drive it all over the country, it takes me hunting, it hauls what it can without me going over to the other Chevy, and I wash it about once a year unless I'm going somewhere I reckon warrants it. There's a dent on the hood from me attempting to Bo Duke it. It's a little crusty, a little musty, but it's pretty trusty.

I have 3 pickups. The newest one is a 2002. It has the stock trailer hooked to it about 90% of the time. The one with a flatbed is a 1997 F350. I would never drive it to town. Well not to Baker City...... It has 2017 Washington license. I would drive it to our little excuse for a town but that is 10 miles round trip. That would be about 2 gallons of gas driving that gas hog. The third one is a 1994 chevy S-10. Drove it to the sale in Vale this morning. That is about 150 miles round trip.
I have had to use crutches a number of times in my life but never a cane. And I got rid of the crutches as soon as I could.

My daughter-in-law laughs when I refer to my new truck. It's a 2006 with 270,000 miles. The old one is a 2000 model with about half that many.

Latest posts