Rant: Bad Airline Experience

Help Support CattleToday:

I've always found it best, just to sit down, buckle up and go to sleep. (I can sleep anywhere thru anything)
Someone will wake me up when we land.

I flew in a lot of bush planes in and around Alaska for a number of years. I have had a number of underwear changing experiences. But they were all good because I am still here unlike some others I knew.

skyhightree1":194mofn1 said:
His airline experience wasn't that bad he is still here to join a forum to post about it.
Yeah! Not nearly as bad as the peoplel on that AirAsia flight

Brother in law recently retired from Lockheed Martin...seems he was flying all over the world constantly checking on fighter jets with potential problems. Only comment I ever heard him make about flying was that he would NEVER fly on an AirBus....and left it at that.

Flying Delta a while back and sitting in the rear of the plane my family and I got to listen to two of the "stewards" talk about how gay they were and how one fella was just too feminine for their tastes. They went on to talk about the escapades at certain night spots and their forays in these cities. Needless to say my tongue was bleeding by the time we landed.

These days I'm concerned about pilot errors, and problems that the 'manual' doesn't cover, or a misinterpretation of the problem, leading to the wrong kind of solution.

Jo.. sorry about your tongue

It healed up fine. My kids were in shock. The boys were about to crack up but my daughter was just in shock.

I wanted to say something but then I'd be labelled as a homophobe and probably be kicked off the plane by the air marshal for some hate crime. Straight or gay, talk like that is inappropriate in public but somehow we are supposed to give them a pass.

BTW - didn't mean any disrespect by calling them stewards since I'm sure they would have preferred to be called stewardesses.

Jogeephus":3csgtruj said:
I wanted to say something but then I'd be labelled as a homophobe and probably be kicked off the plane by the air marshal for some hate crime.

Anytime someone calls you a homophobe just tell them that is better than being a heterophobe.

Last time I did that I thought the jaws were going to hit the floor.

Bez__

I enjoy flying once I finally get on the plane. I have never flew that I did not get pulled out of line at security. I have dark hair, dark skin, and a dark beard. The only thing that keeps me from getting a cavity search is I talk like a hillbilly. :lol:

hillbilly beef man":1w93mpcy said:
I enjoy flying once I finally get on the plane. I have never flew that I did not get pulled out of line at security. I have dark hair, dark skin, and a dark beard. The only thing that keeps me from getting a cavity search is I talk like a hillbilly. :lol:
Just one more reason why I haven;t flown in 15 years. But the main one is I can;t see much sense in trying to fly from the farm to town and that's about as far as I travel anymore.

MO_cows":15z3hddr said:
When is the last time anybody had a good airline experience?? It is a miserable way to travel but if you need to get there quick you gotta put up with it.

That's a big 10-4! I haven't had a good experience on an airline since 9/11. I don't fly anymore.

I discovered that on the plane ticket there is a code on it that'll tell security to check you more thoroughly.. I think off the the right on it somewhere is "SSS".. that'll guarantee you get more attention, though they do still have the discretion to check anyone as much as they please.

I usually don't mind the flying part of it... most times I can fall asleep by takeoff.. it's just getting onto the plane that's the real PITA, and then the missing luggage when you get off it!

Latest posts