Bad Phone Calls

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":2dzpb067 said:
Tarnation farmerjan--milk tester for those years means you are old. :help: :( :hide:

Just kidding. :nod:

No joke, getting older by the minute..... Be 26 years as a tester in August; and I didn't start til 1991 when I was in my 30's..... Where did the time go? Sure wish my joints weren't so old....

backhoeboogie":2e77e8b1 said:
Caustic Burno":2e77e8b1 said:
Just got one said I better get to Lufkin in the next few days. First cousin is getting ready for an address change.
That leaves two of us now in that generation on moms side.

Last year I thought they must have put pall bearer on my resume'.

Sorry CB It seems the older we get the more we get that contact.

And one day you will know more people in the graveyard than you personally know.

farmerjan":25kpzb11 said:
Ryder":25kpzb11 said:
Tarnation farmerjan--milk tester for those years means you are old. :help: :( :hide:

Just kidding. :nod:

No joke, getting older by the minute..... Be 26 years as a tester in August; and I didn't start til 1991 when I was in my 30's..... Where did the time go? Sure wish my joints weren't so old....
Those old joints make you slow down, stop and think..things that used to not seem so important are now at the forefront..

JMJ Farms":16z16t9y said:
True Grit Farms":16z16t9y said:
Dang it, every day we get closer to the finish line. Three more days and my dad will be working on 92.

One thing is for sure, nobody is gonna get left out. We are all gonna get our turn.

This is really nice of you to say. I like it.

Latest posts