Rant: Bad Airline Experience

Help Support CattleToday:

ranchersswiss

Reaction score
We recently had a bad experience with a certain airline and I want to write a review. Aside from forums, where else can I write, hopefully, so that their management / leaders will see it? I already went on their website and they only provide an email address for comments/suggestions/feedback.

ranchersswiss":287grg23 said:
We recently had a bad experience with a certain airline and I want to write a review. Aside from forums, where else can I write, hopefully, so that their management / leaders will see it? I already went on their website and they only provide an email address for comments/suggestions/feedback.
Seems that fall under "feedback, comments and suggestions".

Want to tell us about it? We're pretty good about spreading the "news". :lol2:

Step 1: sign up on random forum you find online
Step 2: make up name that fits in on random forum you found online
Step 3: make one of your first posts about said rant
Step 4: sit back and enjoy the show
Step 5: disappear into obscurity

ranchersswiss":mdv4asyx said:
Airlines do follow FB, Twitter and such for postings.

Call and write their customer service department. Not sure what happened to you, but bad experiences are common.

What happened?

I thought everyone expected a bad experience when flying. The plane didn't crash so it couldn't have been that bad.

ranchersswiss":3p62c16n said:

Be happy you got there and some jihadist did not cause any grief.

When you travel by air think of it as going down the chute to end up in the the squeeze so someone can cut your nuts and your horns off - stick a bunch of needles in your neck and burn your azz with hot iron.

As long as you get to go back to the field at the other end be happy.

Next trip down the chute you might be going on the truck.

P.S.:

You can complain all you want - no one at the company gives a d a m n - and they really will just read your complaint, laugh and shred it. Otherwise - as stated by Jed - you got the wrong place babe.

Bez__":2hldib4z said:
ranchersswiss":2hldib4z said:

When you travel by air think of it as going down the chute to end up in the the squeeze so someone can cut your nuts and your horns off - stick a bunch of needles in your neck and burn your azz with hot iron.

P.S.:

You can complain all you want - no one at the company gives a d a m n - and they really will just read your complaint, laugh and shred it. Otherwise - as stated by Jed - you got the wrong place babe.
They will sometimes give travel vouchers or add miles to you FF account. Woohoo!!

When is the last time anybody had a good airline experience?? It is a miserable way to travel but if you need to get there quick you gotta put up with it.

For future reference, there is no need to pay for transportation. Pat and Ben will take you anywhere you want to go---------You just Ben your knee, and Pat your foot.

I have plenty of bad airline experiences from my traveling days.. Living on the farm as been a great way to avoid them.. I don't go anywhere anymore.

This thread has really been upsetting me, I really feel a need to share my bad airline experience, I hope it helps......

Well, it start when we boarded the plane to find our reserved coach seat ...... We had to walk through the first class section and it was full of passengers .......

MO_cows":1sldfjvt said:
When is the last time anybody had a good airline experience?? It is a miserable way to travel but if you need to get there quick you gotta put up with it.
Actually I can only recall one bad experience and it was little more than a heck of a lot of turbulence leaving the cold air of Salt Lake City and hitting the warmer air headed to Phoenix. Had nothing to do with what or who was in the plane. Carry on a few snacks, buy a drink and read most of the time. Anything over about 250-300 miles and I'm flying.

TexasBred":atyt3did said:
MO_cows":atyt3did said:
Actually I can only recall one bad experience and it was little more than a heck of a lot of turbulence leaving the cold air of Salt Lake City and hitting the warmer air headed to Phoenix. Had nothing to do with what or who was in the plane. Carry on a few snacks, buy a drink and read most of the time. Anything over about 250-300 miles and I'm flying.

Well lucky you, you must lead a charmed life. Seems like I'm always the one who gets the pat down from the TSA lady, my underwear has been gone thru by them, too, when I get to the other end. They leave their sweet little note in the suitcase. And the screaming baby or the seat kicking kid will be in the row behind me, I'll get the center seat between two wide shouldered guys, etc.

Bez__":2s7imjor said:
ranchersswiss":2s7imjor said:

P.S.:

This is truer than you you know. My sister-in-law was a stewardess..... oh, wait, we're not supposed to call them that any more.... I mean flight attendent. The stories that she tells makes it very obvious that they have a lot of contempt for the paying passengers. And yes, they do actually refer to them (us) as cattle. Since 911 the stewdardesses have the backing of the TSA to just about treat us however they please, and if we are smart all we can do is sit back and take it, because even the slightest expression of displeasure can be considered cause to make you a lot of grief. There is no recourse whatsoever. Anyone ever see the Adam Sandler movie Anger Management? It turns out that the wenchy stewardess was only acting, but in real life that's how they pretty much do behave.

Latest posts