Racism is alive and well in middle Georgia.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
We were informed that our daughter was walking to class with a black student. I thanked the teacher and let them know that we had already been aware of the issue. My daughter knows the rules and what I expect, but she was really taken back by the teacher calling us. It's really sad that a white girl can't have black friends. I'm not into interracial relationships, and can't see myself ever accepting it. But there's nothing wrong with having black friends in my way of thinking.
What's some of y'alls thoughts?

True Grit Farms":2psc5y82 said:
We were informed that our daughter was walking to class with a black student. I thanked the teacher and let them know that we had already been aware of the issue. My daughter knows the rules and what I expect, but she was really taken back by the teacher calling us. It's really sad that a white girl can't have black friends. I'm not into interracial relationships, and can't see myself ever accepting it. But there's nothing wrong with having black friends in my way of thinking.

My thoughts are I have never seen a 100% pure person yet in my 35 years of age. I am an interracial offspring White black and Native... My wife is half native half white.. My kids of course obvious mixture. We scream about racism all day long and we say white people are racist towards blacks and blacks towards whites.. If it were me that teacher would have issues because its none of their business who my kid hangs with racially wise. Until we all realize there is one race which is the human race the race wars and bs will never end. Races are mixing so much that in my kids lifetimes whites may become minorities. I just say this im sure glad people that have the warped way of thinking one human isn't good enough for their child is starting to die off.. No TGF I don't wish death on you or think of you as a bad person but I sure as hell am glad the mentality you project is a dying breed. Nothing personal. I posted many years about a racist employee I have that told another guy he would rather have his daughter beat by a white man than be treated like a queen by a Ni..er ... Wow ... Way to show love for your daughter he deserves the parent of the year award. I don't care who my kids date or marry as long as they respect my kids and treat them well. Most of use mix cattle breeds for hybrid vigor so maybe that's what interracial dating is.

*** Correction my wife is 1/2 crazy 1/4 native 1/4 white ***

Were they informing you simply because of the other kids color, or because of something else like behavior/history?

I had typed a lot of things....but erased them... but racism (black & white) is truly ALIVE!!!! Can't we just all get along.

True Grit Farms":3pgl1rd2 said:
We agree 100% :clap: :clap:

cow pollinater":1jas6cdl said:
"...not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Amen Bro. No room nor need for all these hyphenated "americans".

I believe that like our Pastor says, in God's sight there is only one race, the human race. On a personal level will say that there are several races represented in my extended family. I am happy to say that I am thankful for each one being a part of my life. My wife is part Native American.
I will share a very personal story. There have been a few instances where people think that I am Hispanic, and in some of those instances they haven't been nice about it. When that has happened, it makes me sad to know that those kinds of feelings are there.
I got into genealogy to try and find out some family history, it turns out that some of my family lines are not consistent with the stories that have been told through the years.

True Grit Farms":hra0pccv said:

Better be glad her friends are not gay or lesbian. That would really blow your mind.

If it comes to dating, I'm not 'into' inter-racial relationships either,.. I don't go looking for a wife in the Philippines.. I am personally more attracted to white girls than others (there are some exceptions), but if the right one came along I don't think race would be an issue.
That is really F#$%'d up TG...

Apart from romantic relationships, I've been on the earth long enough to have been screwed over by most races, and surprise surprise, and proportionally it probably all comes out in the wash... there's arseholes of every make and model.

Better be glad her friends are not gay or lesbian. That would really blow your mind.[/quote]

My mind is just fine, I just see things my way. Like I said my daughter knows the rules in this household. I have no understanding of how queers operate, and there's no room for compromise. I have zero tolerance for that type of lifestyle, and won't permit it on my property.
Sky, I can agree with your views, even though it's not my way of thinking.
The teacher is a friend and knows how we feel about the interracial issue. And I appreciated the call and concerns, but all our friends don't need to be the same color.

You could be right fenceman, I've been told I have ADHD, or ADD. But you could also think you know more than you actually do. I enjoy learning and asking questions, even if I don't get the answers that I want. I can man up and not be a jackazz sometimes.

True Grit Farms":1sfp4wdh said:
Better be glad her friends are not gay or lesbian. That would really blow your mind.

My mind is just fine, I just see things my way. Like I said my daughter knows the rules in this household. I have no understanding of how queers operate, and there's no room for compromise. I have zero tolerance for that type of lifestyle, and won't permit it on my property.
Sky, I can agree with your views, even though it's not my way of thinking.
The teacher is a friend and knows how we feel about the interracial issue. And I appreciated the call and concerns, but all our friends don't need to be the same color.[/quote]

I think instead of talking with a teacher about what they feel about interracial dating you could both could have kept it professional and only been interested in your daughters education and future. I mean the teacher is there to teach not be her relationship guardian. This is also another one of those post about someone who is supposed to be an professional acting in an un-professional manner. We often ask ourselves how is this world so F up well you don't have to look hard to find out why. A teachers job is to teach and make sure students are safe and not discuss racial feelings even if they are your friends and certainly not call a parent with bs like that. If they have time to monitor who's walking with who they need more work to do and they should never complain about being underpaid working at that school.

I once knew a guy that said he thought Asian women were the sexiest women alive. I asked him why he never dated/married one. "I want my kids to be white." I was blown away b/c I had never heard a statement like that before-or since by the way. Racism is not something I can comprehend, nor would I tolerate.

I'll say this, trying to dictate who, and what, your children love is a dangerous game. I don't believe there's any way to alienate a person quicker than trying to dictate something so important to them.

That teacher should be fired, unless maybe the principal attends the local cross burnings with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvcrsbliOo

Bestoutwest":15pqgiz2 said:
I once knew a guy that said he thought Asian women were the sexiest women alive. I asked him why he never dated/married one. "I want my kids to be white." I was blown away b/c I had never heard a statement like that before-or since by the way. Racism is not something I can comprehend, nor would I tolerate.

I'll say this, trying to dictate who, and what, your children love is a dangerous game. I don't believe there's any way to alienate a person quicker than trying to dictate something so important to them.

That teacher should be fired, unless maybe the principal attends the local cross burnings with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLvcrsbliOo

BOW the south is not as racist as you yanks make us out to be. you just posted a stereotypical response like you just did is far more racist than anything in this thread.

M-5":vpa3cy5c said:
BOW the south is not as racist as you yanks make us out to be. you just posted a stereotypical response like you just did is far more racist than anything in this thread.

Nope, didn't. I didn't say that everyone in the south is racist. I said the teacher is, and should be fired for what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts