Racism amongst us.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms":36j7uwkr said:
I'm fixin' to come out with a whole new breed that gets a check every month, and dividends for each Calf she throws every year. If I can get them all enrolled for "Feed Stamps" we'll have it all whooped right soon. ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You better stock up on Acco, Purina, Moormans feed because them welfare cows will be buying the best feeds our money can buy.

Would I be able to buy say a small bag of feed and get the change for beer?

Well, I have the same attitudes about my cows as I do about people. I really don't care what the color of their hide is as long as they're doing a good job and working hard. The other ones are costing me money. In my herd, the ones that aren't producing get loaded up and sent away. Sometimes, I think it would be good if we could do that with the non-producing people too.

Cattle Rack Rancher":hr8g4n8c said:
Well, I have the same attitudes about my cows as I do about people. I really don't care what the color of their hide is as long as they're doing a good job and working hard. The other ones are costing me money. In my herd, the ones that aren't producing get loaded up and sent away. Sometimes, I think it would be good if we could do that with the non-producing people too.

I think they already did it with the poeple. They shipped them to STL and KC

dun

dun":2nkxz5ed said:
Cattle Rack Rancher":2nkxz5ed said:

I think they already did it with the poeple. They shipped them to STL and KC

dun

Saw where St Louis got rated number 1 as the most dangerous / violent city in America. I never knew it was that bad guess it has been in the top 10 for a bunch of years.

Only been to St Louis twice. Both times only went to see the Arch and that was about it. Never knew I should have been scared while there.

K.C. I know pretty well go there often. It has some pretty bad parts of town, I found this out when I went there to do some work at Family Dollar Stores which just happened to be in all the bad parts of town. Now I just stay in good parts and shop and eat in them areas.

I've been to St Louis a couple of times. Seems to me it should have been East St Louis, on the other side of the river they were talking about.

Last year I used a couple of red bulls on my red and black cow herd. The other day I noticed that all the late calvers were black. I originally thought they were just ugly cows and the bulls didn't pay attention to them until they were desperate; now you all have me thinking I may have had racist bulls. Is there an EPD for that yet?

Seems to me it should have been East St Louis, on the other side of the river they were talking about.

East St Louis is terrible, but there are parts of St Louis on the Missouri side I wouldn't want to be in without two mean dogs and a 45.... and a flack jacket... and a kevlar helmet.... and... you get the idea.

Beef11":3oig382m said:
I'm glad some of yall found it amusing. It was intended to tease the line of politcally correct. I have noticed on several occasions that cattle will segragate by color. I have no idea why. If my original post offended you, i'm sorry lighten up.
It is a well-known, biological and physiological fact that one's digestive system functions in a more complete and improved manner when laughter pervades the mealtime, and I will say that my evening repast tonight is certainly being metabolized in a satisfactory manner! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap: :clap:

My first impulse upon reading Beef11's post was to laugh - and I continued to laugh as the thread progressed into more hilarious posts! You people are VERY comical, darned sharp, and have terrific senses of humor! This was "Tongue in Cheek" at it's best!

Just a moment of solemnity for the purpose of investigating the seeming curious behavior surrounding the process of certain Bovine individuals separating themselves from each other for some ethereal purpose, or purposes. In the study of "Genetics" - which subject has pervaded these posts recently - Mendel's Laws defines it as the separation of allelic genes into different gametes during meiosis so that a particular gamete receives only one member of a pair of characters. I think it is highly possible that the various colored bovines are doing what comes naturally and going about the business of separating their allelic genes into diffferent
gametes! Perhaps they know something of which we, with ALL of our human intelligence which has been amassed over the eons, are not cognizant!

Another interesting concept relating to this SEGREGATION PRINCIPLE, based upon irrefutable physiological and biological studies performed at several Agricultural Universities, has revealed that as a result of the "bovine" species being a prey animal as opposed to being a predator, and therefore having their eyes anatomically placed on the SIDES of their heads instead of on the front, - they perceive images and objects as if viewed in a reflective ball - such as these "gazing balls" found in landscaping designs in yards and parks. Whereas predators, humans included, have their eyes placed in such a manner that both eyes look directly ahead, separated by a few inches which allows for focusing with depth perception, thereby permitting the subject to see minute details and, to varying degrees, certain shades of grays or colors, depending on the species. This phenomena could explain the tendency for cows to secede from groups, sets, or units different from themselves! Being Politically Incorrect having nothing to do with it at all.

Perhaps that is the reason that we, as intelligent and perceptive human beings, tend to separate ourselves from - - - - well - - - - that is just a thought.

DOC HARRIS

We sepparate from each other because :my ways are the right ways-you talk funny and you eat the wrong things-My ways are true and approved by Above- My clothing is decorated nicely,yours is just trashy...this is how predijust starts-read Kipling-Any of the older writers/historys-see how they thought/acted-and it carrys on today..It's the old primate"see the stranger,fear the stranger,kill the stranger"gut reaction..

Leave it to you Doc to come up with a long tutorial on a subject when a simple that's funny would suffice. :D :D :D But still very informative.

I have always found it truly amazing that those who preach tolerance are the first ones to become intolerant of those that they believe to be intolerant. I can't hardly tolerate that....can you?

bgm":3p83rywv said:
Seems to me it should have been East St Louis, on the other side of the river they were talking about.

East St Louis is terrible, but there are parts of St Louis on the Missouri side I wouldn't want to be in without two mean dogs and a 45.... and a flack jacket... and a kevlar helmet.... and... you get the idea.

Now now, I think you may be exagerating just a bit. It can't be that bad - I used to work there. I was the tail gunner on the Pet Milk delivery truck. :lol:

Beef 11, I like, no, love your post. Not only did it give me a good laugh, but it reinforces my ideas on the absurdities our society is willing to go to to not be "offensive."

Your post was nothing short of brilliant!

Crowder, be careful with the FeedStamp breed, cause as you know, you will soon have calves having calves and there will soon be no more purebreeds. Oh, n try to not let the grandmothers of all of those calves have to tend to each and everyone's calf, n watch out when tax time comes, cause they will be claiming 20 or more dependants, Short Form.

tryinhard

HOSS":2tqlgo9u said:
I have always found it truly amazing that those who preach tolerance are the first ones to become intolerant of those that they believe to be intolerant. I can't hardly tolerate that....can you?
I have noticed this for quite some time. It seems that the politically correct crowd has licensed it.
The worst thing is that a lot of people have accepted the guilt trip laid on them by the pc's.

Beef 11, I like, no, love your post. Not only did it give me a good laugh, but it reinforces my ideas on the absurdities our society is willing to go to to not be "offensive."

Your post was nothing short of brilliant!

You must not know me well if you call something i wrote brilliant. I'm glad you share the same views on the absurdities of modern society, I thought i was all alone.

Latest posts