The stork just brought us this fat azz Byergo Titus daughter

Help Support CattleToday:

CattleMan1920

Reaction score
Born just a few hours ago, 96 pounds, no assistance, came out in minutes. Our big girl (2030 pounds right before birth) handled this "Like a BOSS"!

Who should we breed this Titus daughter to on the first try? Would like the suggestions. I was thinking SAV America, Stevenson Big League, or Bubs Southern Charm as potential candidates.

I just want to make sure I get a good bull that can put some meat on the bones of these "skinny, frail, Angus", LOL!

[image]210[/image]
[image]211[/image]
[image]212[/image]

Here is the Momma, born May 2015, Basin Payweight in her blood, she will be bred back soon to Bubs Southern Charm. She is top 10% for DMI and top 30% for CEM, top 15% for RADG.

[image]213[/image]
[image]214[/image]

I have one of her sons available for sale right now if anyone is interested. He's nice. PM me.

Congrats they look good, nothing like them babies!!! I think it's a little quick to breed her.

bse said:
Congrats they look good, nothing like them babies!!! I think it's a little quick to breed her.

Thank you, appreciate it.

I like to think ahead, really far ahead. :lol2:

She is a big girl. Not surprising she had a 96 pound calf. I get some high 90s too and out of smaller cows.

You are having some nice calves.

2030 lb cow. Lets see, she needs to wean a 1015lb calf to be somewhat efficient. I don't see it.

I think I would rather have two cows weighing 1100 lbs. weaning 600 lb calves but I'm just a dumb commercial guy.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
That's not very nice Lazy M.

You mean I can't say anything I want after I preface it with "nice calf"?

I'm sure Mr Branded realized it was a joke..

That's a nice looking cow, but no way in heck would I breed back that heifer to Southern Charm, maybe as a cow. How about a nice calving ease bull that just might moderate some size for you from a great cow family.... Bronc, 38 Special, Flat Top or Playbook? After that calf then for the gusto.

Couple days earlier, 105 lb heifer, no assistance, big, strong and hungry.. cow is about 14-1500 lbs

Full sister with a 70 lb heifer, she's a bit a lighter cow

************* said:
Born just a few hours ago, 96 pounds, no assistance, came out in minutes. Our big girl (2030 pounds right before birth) handled this "Like a BOSS"!

Who should we breed this Titus daughter to on the first try? Would like the suggestions. I was thinking SAV America, Stevenson Big League, or Bubs Southern Charm as potential candidates.

I just want to make sure I get a good bull that can put some meat on the bones of these "skinny, frail, Angus", LOL!

[image]210[/image]
[image]211[/image]
[image]212[/image]

Here is the Momma, born May 2015, Basin Payweight in her blood, she will be bred back soon to Bubs Southern Charm. She is top 10% for DMI and top 30% for CEM, top 15% for RADG.

[image]213[/image]
[image]214[/image]

I have one of her sons available for sale right now if anyone is interested. He's nice. PM me.

Good looking calf.
How about you breed her to Styles Up N Coming?

Latest posts