Quicker returns for cattlemen and extra cash flow

Help Support CattleToday:

This is a very interesting topic for us newbies. It seems to be some good information shared here. Thanks for the post Rod. WC

I've enjoyed this post, very good information. One thing Rod has going for him that I don't, he's a salesman, wheeler dealer. That is a good quality to have in this business.

rkm, I'm afraid you pegged me right as i do own a used truck dealershaip and invest in real estate. I enjoy catle as much as anything that I do, but on the otherhand it was the slowest cash flow and return on the dollar business that I've ever been in. For that reason I implemented the things in my post and was able to speed up the whole process. I can promise you if you have what people want then there is nothing to selling. I have learned over the years you make your money when you buy, if you buy right, then the sale will always follow. My poor wife happened to be the only one at home the weekend my 40 heavy bred came out in the paper, and this quiet straight to the point women had people fightting over them without any of my envolvment, my only involvment was counting the money and helping them load. I really hope others are able to change things up a little , find whats works for them, so they too can find a steadier cashflow and quicker returns on their money. Best of luck to all!!

P.S. Raising cattle is a lifestyle, I'v done it all and to me there's none better. It builds charactor, respect of gods creatures, builds confidence and self worth as to there's nothing more rewarding than raising one of gods creatures that are dependent on you. It would hardpressed to find a better enviroment to raise children in.( I can elaborate on this point at some other time is anyone is interested, i have one heck of a testimoney for you) Hopefully by now you realize I'm not trying to overshadow the lifstle with money, I'm jusy trying to make it even more enjoyable and not as much finaincally stressfull. Maybe one day with enough practices a family can survive on farm income exclusivouly.

Latest posts