Question & FYI

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:
for me, its the fact that you disregard counter arguments
That's not true. I either agree or disagree with opposing points of view. And when I disagree, I provide a source to prove my position. ( cut and paste with URL )
and keep repeating the same thing over and over and over.
Well, I am one and you'll are many, and when the same question keeps coming up, I keep answering it.
If you are referring to repeating on the same topic, there is new news coming out every day and new research found that I post, some of which strengthens my position.

As for starting new topics:
first, most people don't read past the second page, even if they don't get disgusted from all the crap the class clowns post.
And second, it is a proven fact that we learn from repetition.

Believe me, I welcome opposing points of view, as long as it is pertinent to the subject matter.
And if we are diabolically opposed to each other, I would expect to be furnished a source with URL, not a testimonial to settle the issue.
Thanks for responding
Liz

My problem is I dont take much from Govt studies, its like listening to a politician, I learn alot more first hand or listening to someone that has been doing it for a long time.

haase
You sound just like SL.
One of his favorite sayings is.
There are those who can do it, and there are those who can't.
And those who can't, write books and teach it.

Liz

You sir, put too much faith in gov surveys, and research. I have seen where the gov pays one farmer to put buffer strips around his fields to keep chemicals out of a creek, and right across the road the gov paid a different farmer to install tile terraces which drain directly into the same creek! The gov has the same mentality as you and needs to find a way to spend money on BS that don't change anything. Remember in the late 80's they said eggs were bad for us, and to limit our egg intake. Now they say eggs are good for us and body builders are indulging in eggs cause they're high in protein.
Don't believe for a second that there aren't kickbacks in gov spending and assaulting the ethanol industry is probably their motive on all you studies your reading. Use your head and your own judgement on extreme claims like this.....that's what all the readers on here are doing!
When you post the same threads on the same topics over and over again, they tend to lose their appeal and nobody wants to read about your BS that has already been said. Try posting on a tree hugger website, you might get the response your wanting, those guys are idiots like you.

Kscattle
Point taken.
So why are you in such denial that you are willing to stoop to name calling?
Liz

TennesseeTuxedo":2svfu0mr said:
You were more fun as Sir Loin. As NCLIZ you are just as annoying as that nitwit Flounder.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts