Question & FYI

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCLiz 3

Reaction score
OK, let me put it another way.

Why all the hostility towards myself and SL for bring up the issue of PEM?
What has you so scared that you would stoop so low?
Liz

PS: dun, cancer-eye ( blindness ) is a symptom of PEM.

NCLiz 3":3crhxojb said:

Liz

Blindness from causes other then cancer eye (ocular squamous cell carcinoma) ain;t the same thing.

Dun,
cancer eye is and can be the end result of many different eye infections caused by a compromised immune system, which is caused by PEM.
Liz

NCLiz 3":k67z7vep said:
Dun,
cancer eye is and can be the end result of many different eye infections caused by a compromised immune system, which is caused by PEM.
Liz
It can also be hereditary, so what's your point?

Re:
what's your point?
My point is, on this issue, I will have to respectfully agree to disagree with you.
Now, what is wrong with me expressing my opinion with out having my thread locked.

Liz

Maybe it's the manner you come across. You see anyone else making 5 threads saying the same thing as the last 5 threads they started? That's being a spammer in my book, and I don't like spammers.

sim.-ang.king
We were trying to break it down into several smaller segments to make it easier to understand and swallow.
But seeing how you'll reacted to this small portion of what is to come, I now know why the CDC is intent on trying to keep the whole story from coming out. Remember they have been working on this for well over 2 years.

So if you're not up to speed on this issue and own cattle, I strongly suggest you get up to speed.
Liz

NCLiz 3":22q9qf2l said:

Liz

Dam...I would have sworn it was a symptom of CANCER !!!!!!!

See: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90235
for a discussion on cancer eye.

This topic is about:
Liz

What would be the cause of cancer eye here there are a few cases every year no one that I know feeds DDS here in the north as there are no distillers within 400 mi ?

NCLiz 3":11dxzenk said:
sim.-ang.king
We were trying to break it down into several smaller segments to make it easier to understand and swallow.
But seeing how you'll reacted to this small portion of what is to come, I now know why the CDC is intent on trying to keep the whole story from coming out. Remember they have been working on this for well over 2 years.

So if you're not up to speed on this issue and own cattle, I strongly suggest you get up to speed.
Liz
You broke it down into a bunch of useless threads when when you could of just kept it all on one thread.
Spammer.

If you really are concerned about the hostility, I will offer some advice, and I mean this in the nicest way possible. I am a very forgiving person, and I try to get along with everybody, both here and in real life. With your 3 most recent reincarnations, you kinda push people away. I'm here, because I enjoy the conversation. When someone has two (or more) user names, I question what they really add to the conversation. If you stuck with one name, and laid off of your normal jargon, I for one would enjoy discussing cattle, or world issues with you. Also, at some point we all gotta accept that what we are concerned about, not everybody feels the same way. I'd like to be a pioneer in making WSG work in Kentucky in a pasture rotation. I suspicion people are sick of hearing about, so I lay off the subject. You may try that with your diseases and things.

tamarack
See: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90235
for a discussion on cancer eye

sim.-ang.king
Re
just kept it all on one thread.
I have tried that and it got loaded with crap so no one would bother to read it.
I just tried that again and it got locked down.
See: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90153

Bigfoot,
Thanks for your honesty.
I'm going to ask SL to trade boards with me.
He can come back here and I will take his place at Steer Planet.

As for the subject matter, you can count on him to continue on the same issues af they unfold.
We realize that some of this is not for everyone. So all I can say is, if it doesn't interest you, please don't read it.
Thanks again
Liz

ibetyamissedme
you must have missed my poll on cattle with white eye
We did. Do you have a link, I would like to see it.
Liz

Thanks all

ibetyamissedme

Sir Loin you must have missed my poll on cattle with white eye lids and a particular medical problem in cattle. Go vote you might learn something. Probably not though.
Yes I missed it.
Where is it posted. What board, topic?? Url??
SL

It mostly boils down to your 'credibility' at the end of the day Sir Loin.

Re:
It mostly boils down to your 'credibility' at the end of the day Sir Loin.

Well, we backed up everything we stated with university studies and Gov. reports.
If credibility is the issue, then the problem should be with the sources we provided.
And when some couldn't dispute our source, they complained about us using " cut and paste " to prove a point and engaged in other type personal attacks.
They even went as far as to openly state, I was not to be believed.

To me this is all very childish behavior. And smacks of class clowns looking for attention because they can't compete in the arena of ideas.

Liz

for me, its the fact that you disregard counter arguments and keep repeating the same thing over and over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts