Quad bikes - Kawasaki 750

Help Support CattleToday:

pd

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience using the Kawasaki 750 on their farm?

I have tried one out and even though it looks flashy and goes fast , that is not what I need the bike for,I need it for tough farm work. I don't need to go fast.

I found the seat really high (and flat) compared to other quad bikes I have owned. The height concerns me as it translates to a higher center of gravity, which suggests more chance of tipping over on uneven hill country.

Also, there seem to be a lot of exposed bits (like foot brake cable, and the radiator is asking to get a tonne of grass seeds stuck in it etc etc...) but then again a lot of these bikes seem to be aiming at the recreation market rather than the commercial farmer's market.

Any comments anyone as the boss likes this bike - but I am not too impressed so far.

Don't know much about the new 750. We run a 04 model 360 4X4 and
two Honda ES Ranchers 350's never have any problems.
R.T.

Same here, I've got a couple of '02 300 automatics and I use the crap out of them. One has never seen a day without a trailer hooked up to it, and the other is used for feeding, checking on cows and stuff like that. Sure beats the heck out of using your truck for all the everyday chores needing to be done around the farm.
Never seen nor used the 750, but in my opinion, Kawasaki is a reliable machine if you are heading that way.

Latest posts