Kawasaki 610 Voltage

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
All right one of you gurus head me in the right direction.
Voltage regulator went out replaced with a new one that is putting out 17 volts. I know this is way to high how do you fix it?

May be correct. I was surprised my 20hp lawn tractor was 16.5v at full throttle. Seemed high to me but was told it's normal.

SteppedInIt":2qsyxnds said:
May be correct. I was surprised my 20hp lawn tractor was 16.5v at full throttle. Seemed high to me but was told it's normal.

Might be checked my neighbors we bought ours two days apart his reads 14.8 volts.
Correct me if I am wrong won't that high of voltage be rough on lights and such.

I'm not an electrical guru. I haven't had problems on the lawn tractor. Only reason I checked voltage, was my brother borrowed it and claimed it wasn't charging. It was charging. He wasn't turning the key to off. I don't know why they designed the key to go from off, to lights, to run, to start. You have to click the key back twice to shut it down.

Caustic Burno":3rqyu00d said:
SteppedInIt":3rqyu00d said:

Might be checked my neighbors we bought ours two days apart his reads 14.8 volts.
Correct me if I am wrong won't that high of voltage be rough on lights and such.

Your lights will draw more current and be a little brighter but I wouldn't worry about it. After you drive it for a while see if your battery is abnormally warm.

Caustic Burno":1xlv548t said:
SteppedInIt":1xlv548t said:

Was wondering what you found out about this?

Latest posts