Intimidator 750 4x4 UTV

Help Support CattleToday:

Texas PaPaw

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with these machines? Am looking at low hr 2014 model. They are American made and have Kohler engines. Please share your experience with these machines.

Not a fan of Koehler motors.

I dont have experience with that brand specifically but in general the off brands are lighter duty. Your not going to work it like a Polaris, honda, Kawasaki, etc. Fir cruising around and light stuff it may be fine. Definitely dont pay mainstream utv prices.

Brute 23 said:
Not a fan of Koehler motors.

I dont have experience with that brand specifically but in general the off brands are lighter duty. Your not going to work it like a Polaris, honda, Kawasaki, etc. Fir cruising around and light stuff it may be fine. Definitely dont pay mainstream utv prices.

I'll second that assessment. The Koehler engine don't impress me a bit.

I would research it thoroughly. Seems like they may have had some charging issues. That unit is 6 yrs old and probably has more hrs than it shows on any hr meter. See if they will let you use it for a week to see if you really want it. Check google for all reviews and problems.
I bought an American made of another brand. I also was a model 700 or 750 wit a Subaru twin 27hp engine. Didn't find out until I needed parts that that engine is no longer made and parts were hard to find. If' I hadn't done the work myself they wanted to sell me a new engine. Not much help from factory. Remember, Buyer Beware!

I don't have one, but Intimidator has a good reputation in this area. They're made in Arkansas and supposed to be pretty high quality. There is a 1000 cc engine too.

The Intimidator used to be Bad Boy. From my understanding 2 friends started Bad Boy and they made the UTVs and the mowers, they had a falling out so they split the company and 1 got the mowers and got to keep the Bad Boy name and the other got the UTV side and created a different name. They are built about 40 miles from my house. Don't know much about them as I don't know anyone who has one. The 750 shows on their website to list new starting at $10,999.